Welcome To aBlackWeb

Safaree crying about being robbed

This is sad, I'm glad he lived to talk about it. Would have been a real shame to waste all of that...smh
Hope he learns from this and chills or at least hires some better security.

Me and my Dad got robbed while we were asleep. Didn't hear shyt.

I've never felt so much rage in my life.

He kept it 100 on calling the cops and having no qualms about telling. He not a street dude.

He really can't talk no tough shit now tho if he will be on the stand like..
Snitching.jpeg

"Him did it"

There's nothing wrong with being robbed at gunpoint. I mean there's really nothing you can do to prevent it from happening. Even if you walk around strapped you can still get outnumbered and robbed (e.g. 2Pac and Quad Studio).

The world is like a jungle and there are people out there that play by a different set of rules.

I guess the best way to prevent getting robbed is to stay away from dangerous neighborhoods and don't walk around with flashy jewelry and don't flash a big bankroll of cash in front of people.

Why this nigga looking like Elmo w/o the face gear....

thats all i was wondering

aside from any "shook" jokes or anything, could have been anybody

but who in that moment goes and puts on a whole red mink?

*sniffles* fuck them niggas man I got my life and im bles- oh that shit is hot right there son lemme throw that on *sniffles*

He kept it 100 on calling the cops and having no qualms about telling. He not a street dude.

He really can't talk no tough shit now tho if he will be on the stand like..
Snitching.jpeg

"Him did it"

yeah i doubt he loses any "points" for this.....nobody ever took him for no street nigga to begin with...which is why he's a target in the game he's in

Ok. I understand he is feeling a how. But you left your security in the club? They didn’t walk you to your car? Bun dem all. They are your security!!!!! They are always supposed to protect you. If you are not built for certain things don’t be in them. You walking around with 200k worth of jewelry and you moving with your chef? Talking about you are a grown ass man? Grown men don’t wear 200k in jewelry and walk around at 3 am. He was looking like food. Also, you walked away with your life don’t cry know. You can buy that jewelry back. Be happy praise god for life.

This nigga's walkin around with colorful fur coats, thousands upon thousands dollars worth of jewelry, stacks of cash and you're surprised u got robbed at gunpoint u dumb mf?

Niggas walk around lookin like targets and surprised when they get got, shit's crazy.

Ok. I understand he is feeling a how. But you left your security in the club? They didn’t walk you to your car? Bun dem all. They are your security!!!!! They are always supposed to protect you. If you are not built for certain things don’t be in them. You walking around with 200k worth of jewelry and you moving with your chef? Talking about you are a grown ass man? Grown men don’t wear 200k in jewelry and walk around at 3 am. He was looking like food. Also, you walked away with your life don’t cry know. You can buy that jewelry back. Be happy praise god for life.
its insured

Back