Welcome To aBlackWeb

Safaree crying about being robbed

Yeah I'm not about to clown dude. I've been caught up on some shit before and a nigga was mad emotional after the fact. All types of foul things run thru your head when you're hemmed up hoping the nigga don't pull the trigger

Eh, i'd probably cry too.

Dude still a douchebag tho. Cool jacket. Lookin like a sesame street character.

:ainttrippin: I'd say he been begging to be robbed ...homie ain't Qtip out here on the low...that's a life lesson for him

only thing i can think of is homie may really be moving dolo on some i dont need no security shit....

it would've been cold if they played "Regulate" right after.

"They got guns to my head, I think it's goin down. I can't believe this happened in my own town.."

It's one thing to get robbed at gunpoint, and just being a nigga out and about and cats run down on you. You just happen to be the dude that a nigga, or niggaz choose to jux. Home invasion even worst, cause that should be the place you feel mentally the most at ease. So that can really fuck with you.

But if you choose to be flamboyant in your style, and flash money, and post videos of you with the money with the bad bitch in the nice whip. And make an effort to be synomous with a nigga that got some wealth to him.

You gotta know at some point, niggaz is gone try to do that do you. You gotta be mentally prepared for when that shit goes down, cause it's most def gonna go down.

i had a feelin something was gonna happen to him after that bfc interview oof him throwin his money around

I don’t know,
could be a late April fools joke,
but why play about getting robbed at gun point ??

Shrugs.gif ...........

All-in-the-game-yo.gif

Back