Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Ryan Garcia Expelled By WBC For Anti-Black Comments

test
"Black and Brown have always united."
mfw-foh.gif

That’s the issue right there
He can’t be ur “ brother” speaking like that

niggas gotta stop handing out passes for disrespect

Yeah about to look at him sideways b/c he kept sayin he knows Garcia's heart, and he's not that type. But as he kept talking about about it, bruh got angrier in his tone. Like as if he was talkin directly to Garcia.

I think had he kept recording...the brotha probably would have said he no longer fuccin wit him. Then again...he may have behind the scenes. I think he addressed b/c folks was probably hittin him up since they're close, and wanted to see what he was goin to say about it.

Naw but fucc him tho. Bruh showed his true colors.

The War on Crime and gangsta rap obviously did a number of some of y'all because we still talking about gangs and crime when Black American gangs been on the decline since the 80s.

I keep telling y'all Hip Hop is for young motherfuckers but y'all wanna keep listening to the shit and conflate it to real life.

I keep telling y'all Hip Hop doesn't belong to Black people and is a product of the imaginations of White Suburbia thus has become pop culture.

When Black Americans let go of popular Black American culture and the ideas and reflections that are being pushed back to us from non-Black Americans that consume what Black Americans artists sell, we will be better off.

But we talking about gangs and Black on Black crime like Joe Biden is still a got damn senator and Oprah's fat ass is dominating day time television.

Do better.

Last edited:
They don't need to ban Ryan. Find the hardest hitting black boxers out there and order that dude to run the gauntlet. Since you can't realistically do that, just put him back in the ring with Tank and tell him to have no mercy.

The War on Crime and gangsta rap obviously did a number of some of y'all because we still talking about gangs and crime when Black American gangs been on the decline since the 80s.

I keep telling y'all Hip Hop is for young motherfuckers but y'all wanna keep listening to the shit and conflate it to real life.

I keep telling y'all Hip Hop doesn't belong to Black people and is a product of the imaginations of White Suburbia thus has become pop culture.

When Black Americans let go of Popular Black America culture and the ideas and reflections that are being pushed back to us from non-Black Americans that consume what Black Americans artists sell, we will be better off.

But we talking about gangs and Black on Black crime like Joe Biden is still a got damn senator and Oprah's fat ass is dominating day time television.

Do better.

:huh2:
I'm sorry, is this post about Ryan Garcia? Cuz I don't see his name anywhere in it. And I don't see anything about anti black Mexicans in your post..

it looks like you're further scolding black people with Ryan Garcia's energy...

Back