Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Ryan Garcia Expelled By WBC For Anti-Black Comments

test
L.A. took a hard stance against gangs with their bullshit gang injunctions and a lot of innocent people got put in the system bcuz of it. Police use that stance as another way to violate our rights.
Yes that shit led to some real bs for some upstanding brothers

I believe the first gang injunction in LA against the PBG

And really only because their territories was near Beverly Hills and they had to make sure that shit didn’t cross over in to Beverly Hills

So even w that it’s bout protecting their own

Yes that shit led to some real bs for some upstanding brothers

I believe the first gang injunction in LA against the PBG

And really only because their territories was near Beverly Hills and they had to make sure that shit didn’t cross over in to Beverly Hills

So even w that it’s bout protecting their own
They were gafflin niggas up just for wearing Pendleton's and dickies just bcuz they looked the part. Shit was disgusting. Lotta folks caught bullshit cases.

They were gafflin niggas up just for wearing Pendleton's and dickies just bcuz they looked the part. Shit was disgusting. Lotta folks caught bullshit cases.
Yea man same when they did the raids in 1982 to clean up the streets for the Olympics

But idk where I live it feels like everybody walking round w a gun and im like something drastic has to be done about it

L.A. took a hard stance against gangs with their bullshit gang injunctions and a lot of innocent people got put in the system bcuz of it. Police use that stance as another way to violate our rights.
I ain’t talking about the law

I’m talking about everyday black folks and artists

Serena Williams sister got killed due to gang violence and she out there grip walking.

Kendrick screaming black power and he b walking instead of promoting black power being against all gangs

Dudes in New Orleans claiming the blood gang and shit. (Wayne repped it and next thing you know we had blood gangs out of no where)

It should be a full go against them in our neighborhoods.

But we tip toeing with the shit. All of us

Serena Williams sister got killed due to gang violence and she out there grip walking.

Kendrick screaming black power and he b walking instead of promoting black power being against all gangs

Dudes in New Orleans claiming the blood gang and shit. (Wayne repped it and next thing you know we had blood gangs out of no where)

How about being against the circumstances that cause the gangs to have been created and thrive in the 1st place. Eliminating the gangs doesn't eliminate the conditions that cause them to feel necessary to those within it. You can eliminate gangs if you want in your fairytale world. Unless you actually address and attack the root cause you'll still have the same problem just in a different form.

There's also nuance to why someone like Kendrick, and many others who grow up around gangs, still holds his Piru ties but can still also rap about and be against the violence that comes with that lifestyle as well.

But but thats yall mans

Yeah just tossing random folks into prison for anything they deem an "affiliation" helps nobody in those communities. Basically makes people scared to come outside

I say let him fight, with a stipulation.

The next black dude will try to kill this chump, and the ref can’t stop it until he either turns purple or stops breathing.

Is what you are talking about a pop culture problem or a gang problem? Seems like a pop culture problem to me. Gangs have no control over who chooses to emulate them. The issue needs to be why they are being emulated.

Back