Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Ryan Garcia Expelled By WBC For Anti-Black Comments

test
Been saying for years that we have no allies. The world hates us and we are too worried about hating our own.
Been trying to explain to black folks that in 20-30 years we ain’t even gonna have to worry about politicians especially democrats shucking and jiving for the black vote

Then factor in the obvious actions to remove black ppl from their employment by attacking DEI on a legal basis

If we don’t spend the next decade getting it together shit gonna get real interesting

MFs beefing with each other because his part of the neighborhood wear red and his wear blue.

Shit disgusting.

I’m hearing MFs talking about uniting the gangs instead of trying to banish them

We ass backwards sometimes bruh and the shit is taxing
Uniting gangs is a form of banishing them kinda. They turn hate for each other into protection from those who oppose us in a perfect world. But of course, the world is not perfect.

Maaaaan.. when Garcia was first starting pro a co worker friend showed me his fight and he had always been on my radar since. Dudes left hook was crazy. My friend was convinced that guy was gonna be a boxing GOAT and I remember telling him "give it a little time.. dudes young as hell still." And my friend would argue back "so? That means he's just going to get better with experience!" And I'd rebuttal with "there's no doubt about that, but that ring is all that kid knows. Once he gets money and starts experiencing life outside the ring with all that money, he's going to fall off." Meaning he'd be dumb and party all the time and lose himself. Looks like I was right. I'm about to message him talking shit.

Kid had hella potential though. Just needed way better guidance than he's been given. He's obviously struggling mentally and while I'm sure there's damage, it's too early to fully blame cte. Guy either has untreated issues or there are outside factors like drugs contributing to his odd ass behavior.

Yea it is now and we don’t control anything substantial

So what s the point
:js4:

Black people especially black Americans have been the trendsetters for black culture and furthermore the world's aesthetic when it comes to music, fashion, sports, dialect, swagger but we only make a small percentage of money all those things generate and 99% of all the negative things that come with them.

The math hasn't been mathing for decades now.

Black people especially black Americans have been the trendsetters for black culture and furthermore the world's aesthetic when it comes to music, fashion, sports, dialect, swagger but we only make a small percentage of money all those things generate and 99% of all the negative things that come with them.

The math hasn't been mathing for decades now.

I guess.

Folks refuse to take a hard stance against gangs.

Using words like unite is baby shit.

I hate it.
A hard stance must be taken
Unfortunately

On the daily, I am seeing our mayor blame the ills of our city on everything but the individuals causing chaos

I guess.

Folks refuse to take a hard stance against gangs.

Using words like unite is baby shit.

I hate it.
I get it. I'm kinda looking at unite with a California POV. For example, The prisons. We have to unite bcuz the whites and Mexicans would destroy us if we didn't. We stick together for the most part. Now let's stay the fuck outta prison and have that same mentality when it comes to keeping those whites and Mexicans from destroying us in our own hoods. I'm not gonna dive deep into why niggas are in gangs. Some are born into the shit. Hard to tell another person how to react to a slain brother or loved one.

Coach Prime's oldest son is boys wit Garcia and spoke about this on his video. Pretty much sayin Garcia still his brother but condemned his comments. And you can tell as he kept speaking on it, the more he got pissed at Garcia. Essentially sayin I still got love for you bro...but fucc you.

L.A. took a hard stance against gangs with their bullshit gang injunctions and a lot of innocent people got put in the system bcuz of it. Police use that stance as another way to violate our rights.

Coach Prime's oldest son is boys wit Garcia and spoke about this on his video. Pretty much sayin Garcia still his brother but condemned his comments. And you can tell as he kept speaking on it, the more he got pissed at Garcia. Essentially sayin I still got love for you bro...but fucc you.
That’s the issue right there
He can’t be ur “ brother” speaking like that

niggas gotta stop handing out passes for disrespect

Back