Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russia Declares War on Ukraine

Definitely but European countries do a lot to help the Syrian immigration for example Germany.

But they taking in Ukranians too.

England took in like 20k Syrians in like 10 years.

England dont take refugees.

Look at Poland, Hungary, Scandanavia, Germany etc. They taking in Ukranians by the thousands just like they took in Syrians.

England been anti war refugees for decades.

But they taking in Ukranians too.

England took in like 20k Syrians in like 10 years.

England dont take refugees.

Look at Poland, Hungary, Scandanavia, Germany etc. They taking in Ukranians by the thousands just like they took in Syrians.

England been anti war refugees for decades.
Because the UK makes it about class

Almost every story we seen in here aint real.

Russians being lost and clueless aint real.

A Ukranian pilot killing a bunch of Russians aint real.

The number of dead Russians being in the thousands aint real.

The fact that only 300+ civilians have died so far shows how tame this is and how easy Russia is taking this.
A lot of misinformation. That's why I'm not posting just any bullshit I'm coming across on Twitter. Only reputable outlets

Almost every story we seen in here aint real.

Russians being lost and clueless aint real.

A Ukranian pilot killing a bunch of Russians aint real.

The number of dead Russians being in the thousands aint real.

The fact that only 300+ civilians have died so far shows how tame this is and how easy Russia is taking this.

The one thing that we know for sure that Russia is good at is sewing propaganda. There is no way things would be looking so bad for them right now if it wasn't actually going pretty bad for them. It's actually pretty hard to spin hard facts about war.

The one thing that we know for sure that Russia is good at is sewing propaganda. There is no way things would be looking so bad for them right now if it wasn't actually going pretty bad for them. It's actually pretty hard to spin hard facts about war.

But again, this is social media and that shit shows you what you want to see.

Everything posted here is Ukranian backed propaganda. Thats how these algorithms work.

If we were to see some Russian propaganda, it would be talking bout how half of Ukraine already fell.

But again, this is social media and that shit shows you what you want to see.

Everything posted here is Ukranian backed propaganda. Thats how these algorithms work.

If we were to see some Russian propaganda, it would be talking bout how half of Ukraine already fell.

True. I wouldn't believe all the bullshit, but I think the average read is that the war isn't quite going the way Russia thought it would, and that's more than likely accurate.

True. I wouldn't believe all the bullshit, but I think the average read is that the war isn't quite going the way Russia thought it would, and that's more than likely accurate.

I have a hard time believing that Russia though Ukraine would fall in 3-4 days.

Russia might have miscalculated how strong the sanctions were gonna be. I can buy that. Cant buy they though the fighting waa gonna be much different.

All my opinion.

I have a hard time believing that Russia though Ukraine would fall in 3-4 days.

Russia might have miscalculated how strong the sanctions were gonna be. I can buy that. Cant buy they though the fighting waa gonna be much different.

All my opinion.

Bruh, don't underestimate how much the leaders of these nations overestimate their military power. I can tell you for a fact that our leaders do the exact same thing all the time.

Back