Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russia Declares War on Ukraine

If this helps anyone I didn't vote for this party lol

"This long-running conflict is about freedom and democracy in Europe," she said.

"If we don't stop Putin in Ukraine, we are going to see others under threat: the Baltics, Poland, Moldova, and it could end up in a conflict with Nato. We do not want to go there."

Wouldn’t this have been avoided if Ukraine just joined NATO before? How come they haven’t/won’t?

maybe that would make Russia really desperate though and lash out so everybody like nah chill stay “neutral”

They cant NEVER join NATO due to Article 5.

Big Nukes control the world.

At first I was thinking sanctions were weak, but seeing the fallout I now see how effective they can be. If Russia drags this out this could have major implications on their economic future and ability to trade with the world.
Yeah it works, but if the rest of the western world wants to hit Russia with another gut punch , it's pretty much xenophobic and racist, they should make it that Russian passports become invalid in certain countries ,especially the Caribbean like Dominican Republic etc , where Russian citizens love to travel for vacations .

Just isolate Russia from the rest of world the people in Russia will eventually protest even more against the war.

Back