Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russia Declares War on Ukraine

Not really, cause the question is what does China have that'll have them take over anything?

Thats the thing with China. All they offer to the world is cheap labor.

The US has all the technology the world uses (FB, instagram, bought tik tok, google, list goes on). Russia has a shit ton of natural gas that Europe is reliant on.

China has cheap labor.

Not saying countries arent reliant on China. Just saying its much easier to work towards not being reliant on china, than it is to not be reliant on the US or Russia.
The Chinese government has big stakes in Tiktok.

If the west puts the worse sanctions on Russia that means Russia turns to China now you got Russia at China's mercy. (Something Putin doesn't work) but China and Russia have been working very closely recently.

Just look at Chinas influence in Africa central and south America. They are not just offering cheap labour they are producing major projects across the world

Nations have said they do not trust Americas democracy anymore that is very damaging

The Chinese government has big stakes in Tiktok.

If the west puts the worse sanctions on Russia that means Russia turns to China now you got Russia at China's mercy. (Something Putin doesn't work) but China and Russia have been working very closely recently.

Just look at Chinas influence in Africa central and south America. They are not just offering cheap labour they are producing major projects across the world

Nations have said they do not trust Americas democracy anymore that is very damaging

Im not doubting Chinas influence, im just saying they are still a very distant 3rd place when it comes to world powers

Im not doubting Chinas influence, im just saying they are still a very distant 3rd place when it comes to world powers
It's a lot closer than you think America biggest asset was being a trust worthy global leader. Now we can see countries trying to move away from that.

If Macron win the french election the European army starts.

The smell of trump is still attached to America the next election will be the biggest election in Americas history on the global standpoint.

I recommend reading the silk road and the sequel the new silk road

It's a lot closer than you think America biggest asset was being a trust worthy global leader. Now we can see countries trying to move away from that.

If Macron win the french election the European army starts.

The smell of trump is still attached to America the next election will be the biggest election in Americas history on the global standpoint.

I recommend reading the silk road and the sequel the new silk road
America been dirty since............u get the point

If trump still on their mind mfs care more about image than substance. Bc that still hasn't changed, even when trump was president.

This still been the same country since long before trump

I still go as far as saying trump got here bc politics as usual

America been dirty since............u get the point

If trump still on their mind mfs care more about image than substance. Bc that still hasn't changed, even when trump was president.

This still been the same country since long before trump

I still go as far as saying trump got here bc politics as usual
Trump did politics via Twitter and signalling with the right-wing regardless of The united states allies while pulling out established deals.

So countries have said they don't want to enter contracts with The united states because there is no guarantee The united states will honour those contracts if they change leadership. (weakened democracy)

It was extremely damaging on the international stage. Merkel and Ursula von der Leyen saying Europe has to be self-reliant and can no longer depend on the friendship of the United States.

As said previously on the international stage the next election will determine Americas power and influence on the world stage

Reactions: GNS
Trump did politics via Twitter and signalling with the right-wing regardless of The united states allies while pulling out established deals.

So countries have said they don't want to enter contracts with The united states because there is no guarantee The united states will honour those contracts if they change leadership. (weakened democracy)

It was extremely damaging on the international stage. Merkel and Ursula von der Leyen saying Europe has to be self-reliant and can no longer depend on the friendship of the United States.

As said previously on the international stage the next election will determine Americas power and influence on the world stage
Is Biden winning presidency not enough for them?

Genuinely curious

U mean far right/alt right?

Are there any right wing politicians u think can keep foreign relations stable?

Any left wing politicians u think CANT keep foreign relations stable?
Yeah far right nationalism.....

I guess we haven't seen a "left" global leader because the American political system is right far ring. I am definitely not an Obama fan but I think on the world stage that was possibly the most fondly the world looked at America....(right wing English hateee him though) lol

Russia also trying to flex their muscles in Latin America. They have the support of Brazil, Nicaragua and Venezuela. Looks like we might be headed for another Cold War

Forget Latin America.

China's support is what can really hurt us.

Putin and Xi Jin Ping have already taken pictures together letting the world know that China and Russia are together.

Plus Putin made a slick comment about inflation.

Said something to the effect of:

'"Inflation is a terrible thing."

Basically the equivalent of a gangster saying, "Nice restaurant you have here........be a shame if something happened to it."

With inflation though, he's implying that it would be a shame if the U.S. did something stupid to make our inflation problem worse than it already is.

Remember that gas pipeline that got hacked last year?

If Russia and China combine their hacking forces together, they could do a lot worse than that.

Plus, if China stops buying our treasuries..........and/or sells enough of them...........they could easily disrupt our economy and send us into a recession.

Last edited:
Yeah far right nationalism.....

I guess we haven't seen a "left" global leader because the American political system is right far ring. I am definitely not an Obama fan but I think on the world stage that was possibly the most fondly the world looked at America....(right wing English hateee him though) lol
U should post more bout political shit. I like to get a view outside of this twisted slanted American viewpoint

Europe just can't not do some reckless shit endangering everyone else :tuh:

Ignorant question disclaimer

Why would Russia taking Ukraine be bad for the US?
I was gonna make a joke about how counterproductive US intervention in this is, but this is a good question. Any war from a global perspective is detrimental to humankind in the long run, especially one as one sided as Russia/Ukraine. However, it doesn't just start overnight... there were already factors leading up to these conflicts, sometimes started by previous conflicts. It's like hearing a neighbor beat his wife... at best you can call police or barge in and stop him if you diesel like that, but you can't be their couples therapist afterwards. The US playing Superman to every global incident is becoming redundant at this point. You're funding and supporting multiple foreign factions that overtake other ppl's countries yet two countries that you can't bully going to war is too far for you. At least put out a G.I. Joe movie to trick the masses into giving a fuck about this shit. And there goes my joke.

China could stop buying our shit tomorrow and it wouldn’t matter. Even if they cashed in on the debt we owed it would hurt THEM. This is a lie that keeps getting repeated.

It would drive up the price of our debt.

Which would increase our interest payments higher.

They wouldn't have to stop buying our treasuries altogether.

Just enough to cripple our economy.

Back