Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russia Declares War on Ukraine

Ukraine just applied for NATO officially and I think they are definitely gonna shell those annexed parts regardless of what Putin is doing. So shit still a little hot lol

Shit will get super hot if they are admitted to NATO smfh

What's weird about them applying is that I don't think they can be admitted. I think one of the requirements is that your country isn't involved in any territorial disputes at time of application.

They'd have to basically give up on claims to the parts Russia took to even proceed with the application process.

So if they get admitted, we are officially in a hot war with Russia?

What resources or benefits does Ukraine have for the US and other nations to be pouring so much money into this war.. aside from just making sure Russia doesnt win what do the countries aiding Ukraine benefit from this? Maybe im missing something

Enough of this madness. I really don’t want to die over this crap. Ukraine and Russia need to peace it up like I posted before. Russia gets the land but they pay out the ass for it and Ukraine gets it security guarantees

What resources or benefits does Ukraine have for the US and other nations to be pouring so much money into this war.. aside from just making sure Russia doesnt win what do the countries aiding Ukraine benefit from this? Maybe im missing something

making sure Russia doesn’t win that’s if they where to win in the one fell swoop like they thought they where they would continue to do more fuck shit and it’s easier to win a war through another country.

Idk I read it hear or yesterday when I was on Reddit these niggas dragging farmers and shit off the street handing them rusted aks and tampons as medical supply’s shit is wicked said wives and mothers are calling Putin because all there men are coming back dead

Allegedly the CIA played a big part in boosting the rebels that overthrew the Russia friendly govt that preceded the current one in Ukraine. It is considered a critical asset because of proximity to Russia. Think Cuban missile crisis in reverse if we were able to set up NATO missiles there.

Back