Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russia Declares War on Ukraine

What if that never happens and they smoke/capture Zelensky? What’s the play?

I have no proof but I feel the only reason Russia haven’t “won” is because US and a few other countries have folks fighting with elite equipment and abilities

I have no proof but I feel the only reason Russia haven’t “won” is because US and a few other countries have folks fighting with elite equipment and abilities
Of course. Russia had it bottled up but the Nato interference allowed them to bring it to a stalemate

Well not bottled up, but they would have had a surrender within the first 8 weeks

Ima be devils advocate shit wack we definitely need things but at the sametime the opportunity to fuck up a country like Russia through a proxy war im not going to miss that opportunity especially the bs they been pulling the last few years I can see why this money is being thought at Ukraine because an actual war is far more expensive

Dugina’s father is a Russian author and ideologue, credited with being the architect or “spiritual guide” to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. He is purported to have significant influence over Russian President Vladimir Putin and was described as “Putin’s Brain” by Foreign Affairs magazine.

Inside job or Zelensky put a hit out?

Back