Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russell Brand Accused of Multiple Rapes Including a Minor

I'm assuming something in YT's T&Cs enables to do such a thing, otherwise shouldn't it be innocent until proven guilty?

The man hasn't even been arrested let alone charged for anything. It is just allegations sent to newspapers and media which made an expose episode.
Seems the norm for public figures to lose endorsements, sponsorships, gigs, etc over just accusations.

It's been like this for a minute now.

Seems the norm for public figures to lose endorsements, sponsorships, gigs, etc over just accusations.

Yeah I know "cancel culture" is live in effect for a while now, just seems crazy that YouTube took such a step when the person hasn't even been arrested over anything.

Yeah I know "cancel culture" is live in effect for a while now, just seems crazy that YouTube took such a step when the person hasn't even been arrested over anything.

Screenshot_20230927-170227.png

Did niggas really use the "she wanted it" argument in 2023? If y'all have kids, I pray that they never have to go thru this shit.

I hate censorship and arbitrary disciplinary action by corporations over disagreeable content, but it's gotta be that way in these cases. There are actual serial rapists out here that have never been in the back of a police car, let alone jail. As far as these predators in Hollywood go, they gotta get punished somehow. Allowing them to monetize their platform not only increases their power in the industry and social world, it further neutralizes the victims and gives the predators incentive to exercise that power in a vulnerable setting. The graveyard is full of their victims that never got to tell their story... why should we let the Russell Brands of the world tell theirs... and get paid for it?

Back