Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russell Brand Accused of Multiple Rapes Including a Minor

Sigh

I'm not trying to be that guy

He's most likely guilty as fuck

But how????

what-kenya-moore.gif

Ok bye

Are you an idiot and don’t know how forcing sex on somebody is wrong? A 16 year old girl is not stronger than an adult.

He probably threatened her some kind of way to force her to open her mouth...........and then proceeded to do what he did
I think it would have said that specifically if that was the case. Im sure she didn't want to, and felt pressured but if we're being honest thinking adults and not just docile negro Yes Men we'll acknowledge some complicity on her part. I'm talking purely from a physical standpoint. Because if it was a stick with shit on the tip I bet her mouth doesn't open, huh. I just felt like that particular line was an insult to my intelligence.

Hit dog @Inori

I know society does the thinking for you and your opinions don't ever veer from the majority because you're too invested in Spider-Man but critical thinking is okay. Give it a try before you die👍🏽

Anyway.

If guilty get this piece of shit the fuck outa here. That one accuser that actually has medical records.. if true and valid dude is done as he fuckin should be.

Smh these niggas(@Disanthrope and @Marc123) acting like in no universe could that shit ever happen. Fuckin disturbing
I have a niece. I already instructed her on what to do in case a situation like this happens. One thing I'm not going to hear from her is "he forced his dick down my throat". Does that even make sense to you? Like damn safe ass nigga, don't you ever question anything?

I think it would have said that specifically if that was the case. Im sure she didn't want to, and felt pressured but if we're being honest thinking adults and not just docile negro Yes Men we'll acknowledge some complicity on her part. I'm talking purely from a physical standpoint. Because if it was a stick with shit on the tip I bet her mouth doesn't open, huh. I just felt like that particular line was an insult to my intelligence.

This scene is the first thing that came to mind when she said she was forced:

I'm talking purely from a physical standpoint. Because if it was a stick with shit on the tip I bet her mouth doesn't open, huh. I just felt like that particular line was an insult to my intelligence.
From a physical standpoint, a sexual act was being committed and then an unwanted, sexual act was attempted when it was not agreed upon by both parties.

That's what the sentence says, it also says she was 16 i.e. not an adult. Just because you've convinced a minor to do something doesn't make it a legal or acceptable action.

Your "intelligence" is worried about how complicit she was. As if allegations of a grown man trying to fuck school children isn't the initial and only concern.

From a physical standpoint, a sexual act was being committed and then an unwanted, sexual act was attempted when it was not agreed upon by both parties.

That's what the sentence says, it also says she was 16 i.e. not an adult. Just because you've convinced a minor to do something doesn't make it a legal or acceptable action.

Your "intelligence" is worried about how complicit she was. As if allegations of a grown man trying to fuck school children isn't the initial and only concern.
Blah blah deflection

you niggas can type all the moral outrage you want, and pretend someone is condoning rape because that's the easy way out. Critical thinking isn't common here

Russell Brand is scum and should be dealt with but I'm talking physics and logic. Nobody can physically force anyone's mouth open. Im done

Smh these niggas(@Disanthrope and @Marc123) acting like in no universe could that shit ever happen. Fuckin disturbing

It’s idiocy. Dis surprised me with it tho

Back