Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russell Brand Accused of Multiple Rapes Including a Minor

seeing things in only a strict binary black or white scope.. with no room for nuance or viewpoints outside of your own lens of understanding will do that.. I wasnt surprised one bit
if that isn't the mother of all projections

That's exactly how YOU are

I bet one thing you will not sit here and do is tell me how physically someone can force your mouth open.. you'll scoff tap dance and deflect. Youll do everything but actually articulate how its possible

if that isn't the mother of all projections

That's exactly what you're doing

I bet one thing you will not sit here and do is tell me how physically someone can force your mouth open.. you'll scoff tap dance and deflect. Youll do anything but actually articulate how its possible

shocking you skipped right over this post to respond with childish jabs

Point out exactly where the quote is, that says her mouth was physically forced open.

You claiming deflection when YOU deflecting against this perv messing with an underage child cuz you for some reason cant seem to compute how someone could possibly be forced into a sexual act. It's fuckin weird and disturbing bruh. Strange hill to plant ya flag on

@Inori stop tapdancing

How ??????????

what-kenya-moore.gif

I seen him in a few thumbnails.

Glad I never paid attention to him, nor followed him. His look just seemed weird to me.

Are you an idiot and don’t know how forcing sex on somebody is wrong? A 16 year old girl is not stronger than an adult.
hahaha! limelighted MF's suffer a magnetism you have no idea of. women, girls, even young girls throw themselves at you around the clock. if you've never been or witnessed the level he was on, and like so many who have been, you'd need security to screen some of these girls coming at you. shit really is busted when you're high as fuck as he was all the damn time. not saying anyone is innocent, but this shit happens on the norm. sometime in that world you wind up in situations after the fact. they throw shit at you and you know how it goes for the ugly dudes who momentarily flip out, thinking they have it like the famous homie they're hanging out with/seen with, lots of times they get into these situations where a woman/girl is trying to get next to a famous person by going through the closest person that has access to that famous person. they get used and don't realize till after the woman/girl rejects them right inside/during of an intimate encounter. when the woman/girl doesn't get what she was initially after, she plays victim. now, can you tell us if you'd be able to identify a 16 year old from a 22 year old consistently? how bout 16 from 19?

hahaha! limelighted MF's suffer a magnetism you have no idea of. women, girls, even young girls throw themselves at you around the clock. if you've never been or witnessed the level he was on, and like so many who have been, you'd need security to screen some of these girls coming at you. shit really is busted when you're high as fuck as he was all the damn time. not saying anyone is innocent, but this shit happens on the norm. sometime in that world you wind up in situations after the fact. they throw shit at you and you know how it goes for the ugly dudes who momentarily flip out, thinking they have it like the famous homie they're hanging out with/seen with, lots of times they get into these situations where a woman/girl is trying to get next to a famous person by going through the closest person that has access to that famous person. they get used and don't realize till after the woman/girl rejects them right inside/during of an intimate encounter. when the woman/girl doesn't get what she was initially after, she plays victim. now, can you tell us if you'd be able to identify a 16 year old from a 22 year old consistently? how bout 16 from 19?

Sounding like a rape apologist

Back