Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ron DeSantis signs bill mandating Asian and Pacific Island history to be taught in schools

See you don’t understand what’s really going on nigga Mexicans in California literally terrorize innocent black people that’s the reason there’s no black ppl living in East La anybody who went to school in LA/Long Beach/Compton knows about the racial wars and being called a mayate & Moreno go look into the bombing when Mexicans would throw bombs into black homes to get them out the neighborhoods. Anywhere where Latinos have numbers they show there Anti blackness nigga the reason why the Bloods shit came to NY because the Latin Kings was doing shit to black ppl. I’m saying this shit is deeper than you making it.
I know exactly what you mean. I've never been subjected to so much racism until I moved to LA. It's there I found that a lot of these people from central America bring their anti Black sentiment from there.

There is no Black and brown coalition. Latinos identify by ethnicity bc they are white by default even the Afro Latinos can claim white, I saw it a lot in South Florida.

My cousins are mostly mixed with Mexican that live out there and they only claim Black in Black spaces. I was deeply disappointed that Inglewood and Compton were gentrified by Mexicans and Asians. My family fought hard to move in those neighborhood a half a century ago.

People talking about Latinos like they are a monolith. They really aren't though.

It's weird to me how some people bash other groups because they don't have a universally positive stance on black people when we as black people don't even have a universally positive stance on ourselves.

There ain't no black and brown coalition because most groups can't even build intraracial unity let alone interracial unity. Build with who you can and leave the others alone. That's all you can really do.

This is 95% of the discourse about latinos....
20230501_174921.jpg

How come it's seen as xenophobic when Black Americans want to carve out their own identity based off lineage and ethnicity when other groups like Latinos and Asians already do it?

They proudly display their flags of the countries they fled yet no one ever questions their intentions and loyalty as Americans.

I personally am tired of allowing others to dictate who we are especially since it's from a white gaze. It's either "this is how white people treat us or the antiquated and racist one drop rule"

How come it's seen as xenophobic when Black Americans want to carve out their own identity based off lineage and ethnicity when other groups like Latinos and Asians already do it?

They proudly display their flags of the countries they fled yet no one ever questions their intentions and loyalty as Americans.

I personally am tired of allowing others to dictate who we are especially since it's from a white gaze. It's either "this is how white people treat us or the antiquated and racist one drop rule"

I don’t think blacks are xenophobic at all and I think we do show pride in who we are. It scares other races but they always are scared or looking for some reason to justify why they can’t let us be.

tactical and strategic divide and conquer tactics 😒

Shit like this reminds me of the scene in the movie Rosewood where one white police says to another white guy "The only thing keeping me from treating you like them is you're white but you ain't shit either."

People don't realize how easy it is to "other" a group of people and make them an enemy. And it's even wilder when Black folks fall for it when it's literally documented history how it's been used against us

I don’t think blacks are xenophobic at all and I think we do show pride in who we are. It scares other races but they always are scared or looking for some reason to justify why they can’t let us be.
But it appears that a lot of Blacks from Africa and the diaspora see our Black nationalism as a form of xenophobia.

It's evident throughout the years their struggles align more with other immigrants. For the most part all we share is melanin and that's not enough imo for political inclusion.

Divide and conquer?

We aint never been one with others so aint nothing to divide

Divide and conquer?

We aint never been one with others so aint nothing to divide

That's not true. Read up on the origin of the white race in America.

Anyway, regardless of whether we've ever been truly united with others, we've all been targets of white supremacy to varying degrees. The divide and conquer tactics are used to keep us from uniting and fighting against the true enemy.

They not even trying to be creative with it. Giving Asians preferential treatment to pit them against other minorities is very old at this point.

Anyway, regardless of whether we've ever been truly united with others, we've all been targets of white supremacy to varying degrees. The divide and conquer tactics are used to keep us from uniting and fighting against the true enemy.

They not even trying to be creative with it. Giving Asians preferential treatment to pit them against other minorities is very old at this point.
Look up and Asian country and tell me how they treat black folks.

They are the same here. It’s no different.

Y’all got to give up this we have friends but white folks make them not like us shit.

Everybody across the 3rd rock from the sun gets upset when their kid is dating a black person.

Asians even get preferential treatment over other Asians Anybody who knows why only the "smart" Asians were allowed to immigrate knows this.

Look up and Asian country and tell me how they treat black folks.

They are the same here. It’s no different.

My bad, I forgot you were speaking specifically about Asians and Black people and not just in general.

The black people in Japan tend to speak pretty positively about their experiences living over there. The same goes for the black people that have been to some of those southeast Asian countries like Vietnam, Cambodia, etc.. Granted, those Asians tend to be darker skinned and probably are very different in a lot of ways from the Chinese and Koreans that we mostly see abuse Black people.

Y’all got to give up this we have friends but white folks make them not like us shit.

Everybody across the 3rd rock from the sun gets upset when their kid is dating a black person.

lol Why do you think that is bruh? Some of these other groups you're talking about got their first impressions about black people from interactions with white people. I took an African American history class in college, and the text book had an example about how one of the things the U.S. tried to do to get the Japanese to surrender was to drop flyers over the island with pictures of black men looking like Mr. Popo saying that if the Japanese didn't give up the US was going to send the evil black monkey men to kill their men and rape their women. I'm not saying all the anti-black sentiment from those groups is the fault of whites, but some things can be traced back to white people. I read a paper from this Asian scholar where she basically concluded that Asian people started to improve their station largely because white people just decide to stop being as racist towards them.

Last edited:
That’s the thing the European had a mindset of “let me civilize these savage people” it’s straight Roman I bribe one group to go against the other by exploiting the differences between them and use to my advantage.

It’s a Bible saying when two brother fraud a stranger takes the inheritance. I’m not saying we a brothers with other groups but fighting amongst each other for scraps and better treatment is so evident

Shit like this reminds me of the scene in the movie Rosewood where one white police says to another white guy "The only thing keeping me from treating you like them is you're white but you ain't shit either."

People don't realize how easy it is to "other" a group of people and make them an enemy. And it's even wilder when Black folks fall for it when it's literally documented history how it's been used against us

Nigga we literally get othered there’s no real allies we get oppress by other minorities but it’s niggas like you who push for some fake unity shit that benefits everybody except black people like nigga if they did a vote for black people to get reparations other minorities will vote no🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️ it’s a reason why black ppl stop saying POC and now say BPOC.

Back