Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ron DeSantis signs bill mandating Asian and Pacific Island history to be taught in schools

Lol get off his dick and let him type damn. You his boss? I tagged because you be supporting conservatives under being pro black and it’s pussy
"Supporting conservatives"

A man who literally sucks dick in his spare time tags me in the middle of the night just to spew lies

You really need to kill yourself

Ok 5 years of being trolled by a bipolar bisexual suicidal prescription drug addict is enough

Screenshot_20230515_062653_Brave.jpg

jerry-seinfeld-nope.gif

You see few that has always been with the cause, but it really depends on what part of the US you live in.
I've lived in California and Florida. Where ever you see a large immigrant population you see a large anti Black sentiment.

When their numbers ain't so large they are less transparent especially in Black spaces like Atlanta but it usually shows. Most grew up with the sentiment in the countries their fled.

I've lived in California and Florida. Where ever you see a large immigrant population you see a large anti Black sentiment.

When their numbers ain't so large they are less transparent especially in Black spaces like Atlanta but it usually shows. Most grew up with the sentiment in the countries their fled.
I see what you are saying to an extent. Being from Newark, it was yes and no. Not saying that it never happened.

Fuck no they claim black when it benefits them especially dominicans that’s a known thing they ain’t with no black shit ask them what they is they ain’t gonna say black
It's most Latinos that do this especially from the Caribbean and all of the sudden they have a Black distant relative to explain away their own a racism.

But the ones from central and south America can be the worse. They don't even acknowledge Black people in their own countries and are usually identify as white never brown

That's why I hate this Black and brown coalition bc they just trauma bond for attention and political gain

I see what you are saying to an extent. Being from Newark, it was yes and no. Not saying that it never happened.
I bet those people identify by ethnicity and not race no matter how much melanin they have. They are quick to separate themselves

No one has fumbled the bag more than DumbSantis…. Bro had a clear path to the White House
He's more dangerous than trump imo. But as long as trump is still around he ain't gon eat. I don't like him at all.

Also I read that if he announced he's running for Prez he can no longer be governor. And that was a law he recently signed. Self ether

He's more dangerous than trump imo. But as long as trump is still around he ain't gon eat. I don't like him at all.

Also I read that if he announced he's running for Prez he can no longer be governor. And that was a law he recently signed. Self ether
I thought he was trying to change that law…but he better off hoping Trump gets locked up and dies and even so he managed to damage his brand so bad in the last few months that the repubes are looking for ways to move past him

People talking about Latinos like they are a monolith. They really aren't though.

It's weird to me how some people bash other groups because they don't have a universally positive stance on black people when we as black people don't even have a universally positive stance on ourselves.

There ain't no black and brown coalition because most groups can't even build intraracial unity let alone interracial unity. Build with who you can and leave the others alone. That's all you can really do.

People talking about Latinos like they are a monolith. They really aren't though.

It's weird to me how some people bash other groups because they don't have a universally positive stance on black people when we as black people don't even have a universally positive stance on ourselves.

There ain't no black and brown coalition because most groups can't even build intraracial unity let alone interracial unity. Build with who you can and leave the others alone. That's all you can really do.

See you don’t understand what’s really going on nigga Mexicans in California literally terrorize innocent black people that’s the reason there’s no black ppl living in East La anybody who went to school in LA/Long Beach/Compton knows about the racial wars and being called a mayate & Moreno go look into the bombing when Mexicans would throw bombs into black homes to get them out the neighborhoods. Anywhere where Latinos have numbers they show there Anti blackness nigga the reason why the Bloods shit came to NY because the Latin Kings was doing shit to black ppl. I’m saying this shit is deeper than you making it.

Back