Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ron DeSantis signs bill mandating Asian and Pacific Island history to be taught in schools

I love when niggas trauma bond with cacs over hating faggots and then get swiftly reminded these cacs hate they black ass too

Facts.

On boxden it’s a thread full of so called black folks talkin about “Matt Walsh is that dude” because he made some trans woman fumble her words

Yeah aight lol

Soon as they get them trannies, drags and fags out the paint they right back on y’all black asses

Them nigger wake up calls never late

Facts.

On boxden it’s a thread full of so called black folks talkin about “Matt Walsh is that dude” because he made some trans woman fumble her words

Yeah aight lol

Soon as they get them trannies, drags and fags out the paint they right back on y’all black asses

I can believe it. It ain't just over gays and trans people either. If you watch some of those red pill dudes, they love bringing dudes like Matt Walsh up when they are saying some sexist shit too.

Facts.

Yeah aight lol

Cuz all that shit follows the same line of thinking. Idk who matt walsh is and dont care but im sick of niggas publicly agreeing with cacs over fear/hatred of another group. Even if you agree let them mfs be by theyself

white Devil DeSantis is playing a numbers game.. TheAAPI community are the new fastest growing minority groupin this country .. So he trying to curry favor w/ Asian folks while dumping on black folks.. He’s already took away the ability for non-violent felons to regain their voting rights(which hurts a majority of black folks) & he essentially shut down 3 majority black congressional districts in Florida during the mid-term elections.. Basically white supremacy is running wild in Florida thanks to DeStantis and the Florida legislature…

white Devil DeSantis is playing a numbers game.. TheAAPI community are the new fastest growing minority groupin this country .. So he trying to curry favor w/ Asian folks while dumping on black folks.. He’s already took away the ability for non-violent felons to regain their voting rights(which hurts a majority of black folks) & he essentially shut down 3 majority black congressional districts in Florida during the mid-term elections.. Basically white supremacy is running wild in Florida thanks to DeStantis and the Florida legislature…
Unfortunately it's been that way since Andrew Jackson was the states first governor and his decision to considered the freeman Seminoles as enemies of the state then tried to reenslave them.

But fortunately Florida is a swing state and the pendulum is on its way to swing. DeSantis is losing favor in Florida especially after the Disney fiasco.

It's like when Mitt Romney attacked PBS and Sesame Street. He never recovered from that

Stop hiding behind a female coward

Nobody cares about you miserable self hating homos b

Lol you mad cuz you side with white folks on the gay issue and forgot they don’t like niggas. Bro you’re a clown a fraud and a bitch. I’m sure you gonna tag me later on some shit I don’t care about tho

Unfortunately it's been that way since Andrew Jackson was the states first governor and his decision to considered the freeman Seminoles as enemies of the state then tried to reenslave them.

But fortunately Florida is a swing state and the pendulum is on its way to swing. DeSantis is losing favor in Florida especially after the Disney fiasco.

It's like when Mitt Romney attacked PBS and Sesame Street. He never recovered from that

My thing is if Disney leaves Florida wouldnt that ruin a slew of jobs?

Last edited:
Lol you mad cuz you side with white folks on the gay issue and forgot they don’t like niggas. Bro you’re a clown a fraud and a bitch. I’m sure you gonna tag me later on some shit I don’t care about tho

"Side with whites"

Lying obsessed faggot

Men are men. Women are women

Yes some white people might agree with that

My thing is if Disney leaves Florida would t that ruin a slew of jobs?
Disney encompasses 2 counties and expanding. It's a self governed entity. Like the Vatican of Florida.

Also it's bc of Disney, Fl can have no state tax

But also they invested too much in central Florida to leave

Disney encompasses 2 counties and expanding. It's a self governed entity. Like the Vatican of Florida.

Also it's bc of Disney, Fl can have no state tax
Bruh don't engage that troll loser

I didn't even realize what thread he tagged us in. Nigga will cape for gays anywhere

They're not as worse as Hispanics. But they both infiltrate our spaces like allies for their own gain.

TBH I think the majority of immigrants have an anti-Black American view.
You see few that has always been with the cause, but it really depends on what part of the US you live in.

Back