Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rolex or Rental Property?

Let me ask you this. I think you might finally get it.

If your daughter does hair and shown an interest in the hair industry. She's making money doing hair and that interests her. Would you buy your daughter a rental property or a hair salon?

If your son is naturally draw to cars. He shows interest in fixing cars and makes a lil money fixing cars. Would you buy your son a mechanic shop/ car lot or a rental property?
Both depends on other factors...

But if they trynna be owners...I'd support them. Owning a business vs rental property? That's a crazy question....cuz either can support the other. It's just about what's first and the overall plan.

A watch ain't shit on the grand scheme.

Now that you saw the crib.....She ain't spend much for the watch...That shit ain't no investment.

She shoulda saved her money an came to see a real nigga

Both depends on other factors...

But if they trynna be owners...I'd support them. Owning a business vs rental property? That's a crazy question....cuz either can support the other. It's just about what's first and the overall plan.

A watch ain't shit on the grand scheme.

Now that you saw the crib.....She ain't spend much for the watch...That shit ain't no investment.

She shoulda saved her money an came to see a real nigga

I asked you a specific question. Based on them both showing interest in one thing and with you buying either or. Which one are you going to buy what they've shown interest in or what you want them to have that they may not want.

Just answer the basic question. Stop dodging some simple shit.

No it's not but if that is what a person wants and have the means to buy it then they should do exactly that.

I know this ain't the norm but just to talk shit and show it also ain't something fucked up to buy

An Air Force vet paid $350 for this watch—it’s a Rolex now worth up to $700,000

Also in a serious bind a person can pawn their rolex to get some money to make a move with faster than they can take out another mortgage, sell or get an equity loan on their rental property.

Just to be my arrogant asshole vain self that we've talked about before.

I bought a rolex before I bought a rental property.

So I got both garden tool!!!

I've said fuck that rental property plenty of times. I've never said fuck that rolex!!!
Yea you arrogant and ignorant

Yea you arrogant and ignorant

gem20180409Apr041523284910tim20180409093835.png

I asked you a specific question. Based on them both showing interest in one thing and with you buying either or. Which one are you going to buy what they've shown interest in or what you want them to have that they may not want.

Just answer the basic question. Stop dodging some simple shit.

No it's not but if that is what a person wants and have the means to buy it then they should do exactly that.

I know this ain't the norm but just to talk shit and show it also ain't something fucked up to buy

An Air Force vet paid $350 for this watch—it’s a Rolex now worth up to $700,000

Also in a serious bind a person can pawn their rolex to get some money to make a move with faster than they can take out another mortgage, sell or get an equity loan on their rental property.
45yrs. Tho?

That's what u using as a measuring stick,?

Real shit though I get it. But folks always leave out a lot shit when it comes to topics like this and just go with the surface shit of a rental property vs rolex.

What I did wasn't the smartest move in terms of long term shit but I don't regret it either. All people want certain things for their hard work. Sometimes those things happen to be material. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

I'm not doing all that I do just to buy other shit for long term value when I could up and die and never had enjoyed any of the money I earned. That ain't living to me so I'm always going to do both in whatever order I see fit.

Nope. Still the same.

The property >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a watch

Yes but all situations involving said choice between the 2 ain't the same. If I got my own money to buy a rental property if I want one and you know I ain't into real estate the property<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< a watch

Real shit though I get it. But folks always leave out a lot shit when it comes to topics like this and just go with the surface shit of a rental property vs rolex.

What I did wasn't the smartest move in terms of long term shit but I don't regret it either. All people want certain things for their hard work. Sometimes those things happen to be material. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

I'm not doing all that I do just to buy other shit for long term value when I could up and die and never had enjoyed any of the money I earned. That ain't living to me so I'm always going to do both in whatever order I see fit.
But from the video dude even said a chain....He didn't even respect the watch.

So I know the nigga ain't holding that for 45 yrs.

Shit flip the fn property.
I'll fight you both

Back