Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rolex or Rental Property?

If the pics floating around are true it was much more than a fixer upper and would've required alot of work
Knock it down an build another.....Turn it into a lot. Maybe I just see things differently. There are options.

But let's allow gentrification without a fight.

Roll you damn sleeves up and get to work.

Im tired of lazy muthafuckas
Cause a nigga don't want a headache he lazy?
FOH.

I had my house built new 2 years ago and didn't get a lot of upgrades cause I can do a lot of shit myself. I been slowly doing the upgrades I wanted over the last 2 years and that shit its time consuming and can get expensive.....and this is a new house. I couldn't image a POS house that probably been condemned. Do you really know how much time/money thats going to take whether you can do the work yourself or not? Everybody aint built for that shit.

It's way too much feelings, selfishness and unnecessary assumptions being made in this thread.

Shit is expected but somewhat sad to see

So is the above post being ignored or have a few niggas in here realized they jumped out the window with some scorching hot takes?

Did you look at the post?
Yes.....OK..... So the nigga may need to hire help.
It might take 5 months instead of three.

I'd still take the spot over a watch.

Niggas afraid of hard work now?
You don't owe it to yourself after working hard for someone?

Nigga don't look old.

Nigga don't look old.

Let me ask you this. I think you might finally get it.

If your daughter does hair and shown an interest in the hair industry. She's making money doing hair and that interests her. Would you buy your daughter a rental property or a hair salon?

If your son is naturally draw to cars. He shows interest in fixing cars and makes a lil money fixing cars. Would you buy your son a mechanic shop/ car lot or a rental property?

Also if a person earned enough money to buy a rolex or a rental property. What is actually wrong with them buying a rolex for all the work they put in to earn that money then focus on buying a rental property if that is what they are into?

Nigga don't look old.

How much of a hole you think he'll go in getting that house up to code? That house look like it need $25k+ in work minimum, not trying to count that man pockets but many do not have that type on money just laying around. So he'd need to take out a loan to fix it up. Will take years to pay that back and start turning a profit and the property becoming a wealth builder.

I mean I can see the long play, but as i been saying i see why someone wouldn't sign up for that.

How much of a hole you think he'll go in getting that house up to code? That house look like it need $25k+ in work minimum, not trying to count that man pockets but many do not have that type on money just laying around. So he'd need to take out a loan to fix it up. Will take years to pay that back and start turning a profit and the property becoming a wealth builder.

I mean I can see the long play, but as i been saying i see why someone wouldn't sign up for that.

Let's just say he did have that money. But he's never shown an interest in real estate and his girl is into real estate. It was a selfish move on her part even though it was a good gesture is how she thinking.

Why not buy him something that would make money in things that he shown interest in? That's really my whole issue with it. People do a lot of selfish shit under the guise of I'm trying to do something nice for you.

Not sure why people automatically assume a rental property means income. All properties dont generate income like that. Fixing it up cuts into ur revenue.

You dont know what type of tenants u will get. Shit i had some tear my shit up and sold a couple for nothing really to get rid of the headache. Its a gamble.

What if
what if
What if

I get it.

Ain't for everyone.
Crazy how we black people got more of them not for everyone ass niggas.

I got my properties....Let me get that one too.....An the chick while we at it.

Got me fucked up.
I'm taking it all

What if
what if
What if

I get it.

Ain't for everyone.
Crazy how we black people got more of them not for everyone ass niggas.

I got my properties....Let me get that one too.....An the chick while we at it.

Got me fucked up.
I'm taking it all

Naw it's not crazy you nor myself know how many naw its not for them ass crackas out here. They there I just don't care about them. If you acknowledge that everything ain't for everybody fuck you complaining for?

It's extremely rare that a person is going to attack some shit they love with the same energy as some shit they don't love. You're not being realistic with that thought process. Can they make it work, yes. It can just as easily get fucked up because that ain't what they wanted to do in the first place.

I'd rather give someone any opportunity in something they've shown me interest in than for me give them an opportunity in some shit I want them to do that they've shown absolutely no interest in. Shit like that is selfish but people ain't going to want to admit that cause most just thinking about the money. These adults we talking about not kids.

You still ain't answer my question either

Naw it's not crazy you nor myself know how many naw its not for them ass crackas out here. They there I just don't care about them. If you acknowledge that everything ain't for everybody fuck you complaining for?

It's extremely rare that a person is going to attack some shit they love with the same energy as some shit they don't love. You're not being realistic with that thought process. Can they make it work, yes. It can just as easily get fucked up because that ain't what they wanted to do in the first place.

I'd rather give someone any opportunity in something they've shown me interest in than for me give them an opportunity in some shit I want them to do that they've shown absolutely no interest in. Shit like that is selfish but people ain't going to want to admit that cause most just thinking about the money. These adults we talking about not kids.

You still ain't answer my question either
I dont want no smoke.

Where the house an the hoe at?

I dont want no smoke.

Where the house an the hoe at?

Just to be my arrogant asshole vain self that we've talked about before.

I bought a rolex before I bought a rental property.

So I got both garden tool!!!

I've said fuck that rental property plenty of times. I've never said fuck that rolex!!!

Back