Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rolex or Rental Property?

Cain doing that thing again when despite more info being dropped, he still talking about the assumptions made off the thread title

These the niggas I'm helping pay Medicare for?

Shutcho goofy ass up first off....

secondly I'm going by the video that was posted Poindexter. Fuck I look like researching this shit the thread starter should've done the research.

Yea
hqdefault.jpg

Cain doing that thing again when despite more info being dropped, he still talking about the assumptions made off the thread title

These the niggas I'm helping pay Medicare for?

You did the exact thing based off IG/Twitter comments tho.

Let me guess it was a comment that started like " I know them/him/her........."

And Even if the property does need some work, fix it up.

Obviously they got some bread to be buying Rolex's and rental properties to began w/. Fixing it up and renting it or flipping it is still a better investment.
right..

niggas mad lazy

get up ...drive to work...complain about your job and boss.....get paid an 1/8 of what they make off you....you damn near get into three accidents everyday going to and from work.....get home tired

but fixing up an investment property is not something people want to do?

i swear i want to fight them niggas sometimes.

then complain the hippies coming in and buying up the hood. doing the same shit his lazy ass should do.

Our differences are what make life worth living

Dont think there's a wrong choice, it differs from person to person

I think we all need to admit we are missing a lot of context

And we all jumped at the thread title

After reading more about it, they could've gone somewhere with that money and had a blast

But again this is coming from someone who doesn't particularly care for watches in the first place and I'm not trying to fix a money pit either

I assumed the house was good to go and all he had to go was manage it. That changes my outlook slightly

If it's a pos property then why even present it as an option

If he wanted the watch in the first place, because I assume she asked him what he wanted for his b-day, then why present two options at all?

Stop trying to make me care about this lol

If the pics floating around are true it was much more than a fixer upper and would've required alot of work

Back