Welcome To aBlackWeb

Road Rage ... do you have it?

Slow drivers in the left lane is really the only thing that pisses me off. It's one of the reasons I prefer performance cars. Was behind this dude one day with one of those "the closer you get, the slower I go" bumper stickers on some old Toyota truck. I get about a car length behind him and he slows down to 55 in a 65. There was a 18 wheeler in the middle lane next to us, so I slowed down and got behind the big rig, then into the right lane. Mashed it to pass the big rig then shot back over to the left lane, this asshole tried to speed up so I couldn't get over but that truck didn't have the power needed lol. I gave him the brake check from HELL, he lost his shit. I mashed out and hit my exit about a half mile from the brake check. While exiting I look over at him as he's passing me, he's flipping me off and mouthing something. I started laughing and slapping my steering wheel while looking at him.

I used to have it really bad. But only towards to assholes that cut you off or ride your bumper. Slow people don't bother me too much if I can around them.

One crazy story I have is a dude flipped me off on 75. I got of at the his exit and just so happened there was a red light so he was stopped in front of me. I hopped out and he took off. I jumped back in the car and caught up with him, I tell him pull over. He acted like he was going to then pulled off again. I chased this nigga through downtown until he got on the phone with the cops. I knew because when I got back on the side of him, he had his window down describing my car and me lol

Had another where this white girl was riding my ass (I was already doing at least 10-15 over the limit and the other lanes were clear) to the point I couldn't see her tail lights. I ended up taking my half filled cup from burger king and letting it fly out the window. Shit went all over her windshield. Bitch got from behind me then.

I've thrown bottles at people, chased people, all kinds of wild shit. Last one I had I hopped out and on a dude that cut me off to the point I almost ran into the back of him. He flipped me off and I caught at a backed up Michigan turn. I was banging on his window and he just sat there shaking.

I realized I have a fucking problem and somebody woulda shot my ass one day. I kinda always knew that but just never gave a shit. Now I just chill because it ain't worth my blood pressure rising or me getting into a very bad situation.

This nigga tryna die lol.

Slow drivers in the left lane is really the only thing that pisses me off. It's one of the reasons I prefer performance cars. Was behind this dude one day with one of those "the closer you get, the slower I go" bumper stickers on some old Toyota truck. I get about a car length behind him and he slows down to 55 in a 65. There was a 18 wheeler in the middle lane next to us, so I slowed down and got behind the big rig, then into the right lane. Mashed it to pass the big rig then shot back over to the left lane, this asshole tried to speed up so I couldn't get over but that truck didn't have the power needed lol. I gave him the brake check from HELL, he lost his shit. I mashed out and hit my exit about a half mile from the brake check. While exiting I look over at him as he's passing me, he's flipping me off and mouthing something. I started laughing and slapping my steering wheel while looking at him.

This nigga tryna die lol.

Lol, shit when you young you feel invincible. It was what it was.

I'm older and wiser now.

I used to have it really bad. But only towards to assholes that cut you off or ride your bumper. Slow people don't bother me too much if I can around them.

One crazy story I have is a dude flipped me off on 75. I got of at the his exit and just so happened there was a red light so he was stopped in front of me. I hopped out and he took off. I jumped back in the car and caught up with him, I tell him pull over. He acted like he was going to then pulled off again. I chased this nigga through downtown until he got on the phone with the cops. I knew because when I got back on the side of him, he had his window down describing my car and me lol

Had another where this white girl was riding my ass (I was already doing at least 10-15 over the limit and the other lanes were clear) to the point I couldn't see her tail lights. I ended up taking my half filled cup from burger king and letting it fly out the window. Shit went all over her windshield. Bitch got from behind me then.

I've thrown bottles at people, chased people, all kinds of wild shit. Last one I had I hopped out and on a dude that cut me off to the point I almost ran into the back of him. He flipped me off and I caught at a backed up Michigan turn. I was banging on his window and he just sat there shaking.

I realized I have a fucking problem and somebody woulda shot my ass one day. I kinda always knew that but just never gave a shit. Now I just chill because it ain't worth my blood pressure rising or me getting into a very bad situation.

@The Mad Titan

Mayne, your stories of rage and wrath and your screen name got me lol'ing.

is it me, or does it seem like the more gizmos they give people to prevent having accidents, the more frequent the accidents are anyway?

People have sensors in their side mirrors to tell them people are in their blind spot, yet, they still move over anyway

how are we still having more and more accidents?

the answer...fucking people thats why.

Yes. Pulled up on a cat a couple days ago for almost turning into me. He slowed down not expecting to see me obviously because then he tried to laugh it off when I asked what the f*ck was he doing. I had to remind myself that I'm too old to be fighting over silly isht.

Man growing up in NJ/NY, I had road rage bad as fuck.

No lie pulled over and squared up with motherfuckers a few times.

It was one of the reasons I moved out.

Living in NC, I dont think ive ever been in real traffic for like 3 years. Turned me into a calm ass driver.

I was driving in NJ and NY like a month ago though and on like day 3 I was ready to pull over and square up with motherfuckers again. smh.

If you've ever road with me or been on the phone while i'm driving you prolly think I have road rage, but i be joking 99% of the time. I honk my horn and roast mfs on the road everytime i get in the whip, but I don't get mad until mfs do it back cuz then we gotta square up.

On the real tho, 90% of the people on the road can't drive for shit.

Only when I'm in a hurry to get somewhere or I'm trying to hold it in until I get home to use the bathroom

Shit just a few weeks ago I was out cutting grass. Finished up and had a nice cold beer. Ordered online to go pick up a burger from 5 Guys. I'm driving down this main street doing the speed limit and this guy jumps out in front me. I hit the horn and I was gonna let it go. But i saw him give me the finger inside his car thinking I didn't see trying to stunt with his broad in the car. I'm behind him and we're making the same turn. Turning lane opens to two lanes. I get next to him. My windows was already rolled down. I laid off into him. It went like this.
What up bitch. I saw you give me the finger muthafucka. Trying to stunt with your hoe in the car. I'll embarrass you in front that yamp bitch. What up.
Both of them was shook. Looked like they pissed on themselves.
Man that fool rolled his windows up and turned at the nearest street.
Still enjoyed my burger though. Lol.

Nope.

I get a lil ticked off but I be chill unless they blowing the horn and its noting I can do

Man don't
Shit just a few weeks ago I was out cutting grass. Finished up and had a nice cold beer. Ordered online to go pick up a burger from 5 Guys. I'm driving down this main street doing the speed limit and this guy jumps out in front me. I hit the horn and I was gonna let it go. But i saw him give me the finger inside his car thinking I didn't see trying to stunt with his broad in the car. I'm behind him and we're making the same turn. Turning lane opens to two lanes. I get next to him. My windows was already rolled down. I laid off into him. It went like this.
What up bitch. I saw you give me the finger muthafucka. Trying to stunt with your hoe in the car. I'll embarrass you in front that yamp bitch. What up.
Both of them was shook. Looked like they pissed on themselves.
Man that fool rolled his windows up and turned at the nearest street.
Still enjoyed my burger though. Lol.
Be safe outchea brah

Back