Welcome To aBlackWeb

Road Rage ... do you have it?

Kentucky

Gangster and Gentlemen
Some people have it BAD!... Like when you behind someone and they driving dirt slow,do you blow you’re horn at them? Ride up close on their bumper and try to make them go faster? How abt when someone cuts in front of you,do you try to pull up beside them give them a mean mug and cuss them out? When someone blows they horn at you,do you look in you’re rear view mirror and give them the middle finger?

Or you may just be that laid back driver have no worries on the road and don’t let that rage take over you.

Speak on it and share any crazy stories you have

I think I do.
My grandma(rip) was a bold ass m/f she would..
Sip her Budweiser
Pull up
Turn down her temptations
Roll window down
Curse you out
... she also rode with a fully loaded .357 long sooo...

I think it's in my blood

Yes I do. I almost lost my mind in California. It took me a hour to go 9mi from office to my hotel. Every day for a 2wks. I wanted to kill everyone on the road. Getting mad thinking about that shit

I used to have it really bad. But only towards to assholes that cut you off or ride your bumper. Slow people don't bother me too much if I can around them.

One crazy story I have is a dude flipped me off on 75. I got of at the his exit and just so happened there was a red light so he was stopped in front of me. I hopped out and he took off. I jumped back in the car and caught up with him, I tell him pull over. He acted like he was going to then pulled off again. I chased this nigga through downtown until he got on the phone with the cops. I knew because when I got back on the side of him, he had his window down describing my car and me lol

Had another where this white girl was riding my ass (I was already doing at least 10-15 over the limit and the other lanes were clear) to the point I couldn't see her tail lights. I ended up taking my half filled cup from burger king and letting it fly out the window. Shit went all over her windshield. Bitch got from behind me then.

I've thrown bottles at people, chased people, all kinds of wild shit. Last one I had I hopped out and on a dude that cut me off to the point I almost ran into the back of him. He flipped me off and I caught at a backed up Michigan turn. I was banging on his window and he just sat there shaking.

I realized I have a fucking problem and somebody woulda shot my ass one day. I kinda always knew that but just never gave a shit. Now I just chill because it ain't worth my blood pressure rising or me getting into a very bad situation.

not a speed demon or a constant lane changer but I go nuts over 2 things:

1: cut me off/make me have to swerve to avoid you

2: blow your horn at me

I got aaaalllll day and im with the ignant shit....I dont remember where I was going or why, im on yo ass

im a lil more passive if I'm smoking right then.....im high for one so I aint trippin lol....two im most likely tryna vibe and not about to let you blow it

thats when i call you a "fonky hoe" and turn my music up while laughing out loud at myself

Living in New York it's impossible not to lol
The other day on the middle of the Brooklyn Bridge during the morning rush hour there was a fight. Because 1 man cut another man off where the lanes merge. I fist fight on the Bridge. I didn’t even slow down when they jumped out of their cars. In my younger days I had it bad. Wife and child days it just isn’t worth it . Unless you hit my vehicle and it escalates into a problem insurance can’t solve.

Yup.
Speed limits are mostly 50-55. Mfs drive below that and side by side by side. No such thing as a fasy lane. Everynodys on their damn phones and sittin at green lights...maaan
Driving over here is kinda shitty tho. People come from the continent and say shit like oh its only 20mi away...NOPE...it gotta be worth it to drive that far. Thats easily a 90min drive one way.

Had this dude in a honda pilot cut me off and slam his brakes to a stop. Im behind him losing ALL of my shit. Next thing i knew, hes tryna drive off, but in the oncoming lane. Hes heading towards this on ramp and im watching this like "does he see--is he gonna...." *boop* hits the little dude in the crosswalk. Dude is on the hood til the driver slams his brakes and slides him off. Theyre on the side of the on ramp talking and the driver hands the lil dude some money and drives the fk off. I pull up to the dude like "ay you alright?" He says man fk that guy. I tell him "iono man you just got hit by a honda pilot youre gonna feel that shit tomorrow." He says hes good so i said fk it and drove off.

Nah...I’m always smoking so I think my car is high too now...swear that shit don’t go over 65 anymore lol...I don’t rush anywhere for anybody but my momma and son!! Tha rest of tha world can wait on my high ass to get there when I get there...

When I used to work graves I would be going home at the same time as all the morning rush traffic. Ppl tryna run you off the road in the slow lane and shit. All I could do is brake check so they would ease off me.

Im pretty laid back tho. The most ignorant thing I've ever done was lay on the horn for like 15 seconds.

YO!!! When a mutherfucker who behind you flash they lights when you already doing 80+ .... that shit rages me the fuck out like now nigga I'm bout to pump these brakes and show you how Morgan freeman drove mz daisy!!!

Back