Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Pop Smoke (LONG LIVE POP)

man....yall need to stop going at people for dealing with things how they see fit.

maybe hes not in a place where he wants to say or act like how yall want.

the thing about the lot of you niggas is the heard mentality.
we dont all think the same.

why is that a problem?

i dont think the video is showing disrespect to dude.

i was more focused on the fact the people in the video was bitches.

yall make people turn into trolls cuz niggas be mad hypocritical depending on whatever.

smdh

why cant he flex?

he worked hard.

we need to stop telling dudes they cant be happy and celebrate their hardwork an we need to shame and go at the people who on some hating...."well it aint yours if you cant hold it" ass niggas.

if dudes was so strong then they wouldnt need to rob those them see as weaker.
Jackboys don't care if you're strong or weak.

They are willing take that chance for that quick money.

I hate them niggas,but it's like the circle of life.

"Half of us will try to make it,the other half will try to take it"

man....yall need to stop going at people for dealing with things how they see fit.

maybe hes not in a place where he wants to say or act like how yall want.

the thing about the lot of you niggas is the heard mentality.
we dont all think the same.

why is that a problem?

i dont think the video is showing disrespect to dude.

i was more focused on the fact the people in the video was bitches.

yall make people turn into trolls cuz niggas be mad hypocritical depending on whatever.

smdh

its wack.

Naw fam. I dont know of the kid or his music.

Ima check it out on the strength of hearing about him now.

Im just saying I dont know him and his music had no bearing on my life.
Shit is still a tragic ending tho bro, if that's how you felt you could have kept that to yourself because the post comes of as a diss for no reason.

Jackboys don't care if you're strong or weak.

They are willing take that chance for that quick money.

I hate them niggas,but it's like the circle of life.

"Half of us will try to make it,the other half will try to take it"
circle of life huh?

how far that circle reach?

cuz it seems everyone else ...that shit is a random thing.
but with our black men and some women....we targets as soon as we look like we got a dollar more than someone else.

so back to what i said before.......where all these rock stars thats getting ran up on?
when the last time someone laid down the new up and coming teeny bopper?
anyone run up on big tittied bille?(shes 18 now)

hella celebs in LA. but them niggas get robbed in court with divorce and child support. but they dont have to die for it.

get what im getting at?

circle of life huh?

but with our black men and some women....we targets as soon as we look like we got a dollar more than someone else.

so back to what i said before.......where all these rock stars thats getting ran up on?

hella celebs in LA. but them niggas get robbed in court with divorce and child support. but they dont have to die for it.

get what im getting at?
Because they spend the money on security, alot of these hood rappers to be fair not really focused on their protection until they been tried or it's too late. Just alot easier to catch them lacking then Steven Tyler's mansion with security lurking.

Buddy probably saw Beverly Hills as the whitest area he could be in and never thought for a second about his well being.

circle of life huh?

get what im getting at?

this is why I wont work with you. I dont like the way you think period.

you be on some other shit

These young boys catch bodies like it's a video game. RIP to him, but anticipate at least three more of these kids to go before the end of the summer. Materialism is outta control now, "clout chasing" Is out of control. Other night I seen some chick that I know for a fact ain't got the finances to go to another state, on a boat in Dubai. People really out her compromising themselves for the look..for the look, not to survive, not to survive, but for the look. Yall be safe

Seeing that I play in the music game and have most of my life,when rappers die,it does hit close to home for me

Even though rt now I'm not as active as I should be and I'm about to drop some shit

This can happen to anybody.

It's spooky.

Dark

Back