Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Pop Smoke (LONG LIVE POP)

Me (we) don’t want to or like to censor people or stifle free speech but if not for yourself at least think of others when you say certain things. Chill with saying stuff that can come off as insensitive.

Typical gutter bum bitch response. Not even mad.

Dumb bird brain brained bitch just spent weeks disrespecting Kobe in death and now wants to give condolences to another Black man who’s life was taken way too early.

wrong thread dickhead and nobody disrespected kobe. you stay on my top. im not even trying to go back and forth with your weird ass

i never seen a nigga type bitch that much in one sentence lmaoooo yo Im really cracking up. thats some nut shit

The hoe shit in here is rampant. I'll leave yall too it.

RIP.

No one disrespected the young God in here except Max niggas just wanted a reason to get at me
You said something that could be deemed insensitive too along with Max and another poster. Instead of doubling down just drop it elzo. Max isn’t in here defending his “Bodybag” comment nor is that other poster defending his “niggas die everyday” post.

You said something that could be deemed insensitive too along with Max and another poster. Instead of doubling down just drop it elzo. Max isn’t in here defending his “Bodybag” comment nor is that other poster defending his “niggas die everyday” post.
U a boxing fan right? ( I’m going somewhere w this)

Daaaaamn.. I just listened to some of dudes music last night for the first time after reading some shit about him

...more gutter bird brain shit. Lmao, you can’t even get mad at it. It’s actually sad but funny at the same time.

whats ya problem yo? I didnt even type to you first. i havent spoken since our exchange in the kobe thread. why you on my body this way? you fucking 36 on a forum going hella hard about nothing. punching your keyboard mad as a bitch over me.

you gotta relax.

Back