Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Pop Smoke (LONG LIVE POP)

I never understood the concept of stating how much you werent a fan of a person or how much of their music you didnt listen to before paying your respects.

“rip pop smoke, even tho I booed you mad times when your song came on, its still sad to see you go”

clown shit.
your haters are your biggest lovers

what is fronting when someone passes? who cares honestly? I personally clowned pop smokes music, we just talked about him on this podcast i guest featured on but never would i want his life to be stolen or harmed in any way.

that doesnt mean im fraudin or being fake because I paid my respects to him even tho i didnt fuck with the music. hes still a person, a Black man that was trying to make it. I respect it. I respect the hustle at the end of the day.

I dont need to state I didnt like the music. that shit is a moot point. bul life is gone.

idc how anyone else views it but for me when i see “i wasnt a huge fan or i never heard a song” its sounds hella corny.

pay your respects because you want to and not because of how it looks.

focused on being looked at as a “fake fan” is some immature weak shit.

its corny either way.

I mean,I guess,but you don't have tolike a person's music to feel bad when something happens to them

I feel what you're saying like it seems like shade,but it's more like "I'm not hoppin on a bandwagon,and I'm not saying I was all into what he was doing,but I don't want this person dead"

what is fronting when someone passes? who cares honestly? I personally clowned pop smokes music, we just talked about him on this podcast i guest featured on but never would i want his life to be stolen or harmed in any way.

that doesnt mean im fraudin or being fake because I paid my respects to him even tho i didnt fuck with the music. hes still a person, a Black man that was trying to make it. I respect it. I respect the hustle at the end of the day.

I dont need to state I didnt like the music. that shit is a moot point. bul life is gone.

idc how anyone else views it but for me when i see “i wasnt a huge fan or i never heard a song” its sounds hella corny.

pay your respects because you want to and not because of how it looks.

focused on being looked at as a fake fan is some immature weak shit.
fair enough.I'm just playing devil's advocate,I actually liked the kid's wave.

I wanted to see him get out the streets cause I knew he was heavy.

Last edited:
Its dangerous out here. They need to be more careful with how and where they floss. These dirty niggas be following you and just to know when to rob you, smh
why cant he flex?

he worked hard.

we need to stop telling dudes they cant be happy and celebrate their hardwork an we need to shame and go at the people who on some hating...."well it aint yours if you cant hold it" ass niggas.

if dudes was so strong then they wouldnt need to rob those them see as weaker.

Back