RIP Mac Miller

Rest In Power, Mac Miller. Money Shot (classic) was already posted, this was the other song that earned my respect for him.

Pete Rock, Camp Lo & Mac Miller - Megan Good

Without a doubt my favorite white rapper ever and one of my favorite rappers to listen to in the past 5 years. His past 4 albums have all been great. This dude ain't Eminem, you can actually relate to the shit he be spittin. If you're confused why he's got so many fans then just listen to his music.

Damn RIP.

Reactions: TonyDubbz
I wonder if he Overdosed on purpose?

I also wonder what he Oded on?probably pills or lean.Maybe cocaine.

No bs this is a loss for music.he was very talented.

I always liked Mac and his music and he could really rap.

Had the soul of a black blues musician or some shit.

I wonder if he Overdosed on purpose?

I also wonder what he Oded on?probably pills or lean.Maybe cocaine.

No bs this is a loss for music.he was very talented.

I always liked Mac and his music and he could really rap.

Had the soul of a black blues musician or some shit.
I think he killed himself. It's so sad he couldn't get over his demons

I'm not just talking about celebrity deaths. Celebrities been finding ways to kill themselves for centuries. I'm talking about the general attitude towards drug use now. It just seems different.

Views change along w/ the times

what's right or wrong is all what you believe in

Tried to listen to GOOD:AM but it was wack to me, I kept no songs

Is swimming better?

His IG story from his last night alive was a record player playing the very end of his album.

If wasnt no note i doubt it was suicide.

911 was called after he went into cardiac arrest. He was pronounced dead on scene. Mighta just went a lil too hard that night while having a good time.

Reactions: Loch121
Crazy. I wouldn't call myself a fan, but I would check for his new releases because he was one of the new age rappers that you could tell he respected the origins and the history of this hip hop thing. Respect and RIP

Reactions: Word....Life
and he did a Tiny Desk concert a month ago!!! damn man put this shit next to the Nirvana unplugged

I fucking love those tiny desk concerts. Love that song 2009 he does in that.

I listened to mac when kids dropped but I lost interest not long after. Everything I've been hearing since he died makes me realize how much I actually missed out on. Will have to find his stuff and catch up. Always takes a artist dying to make me appreciate their work it seems smh.

Reactions: VIBE and TonyDubbz