Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Right or Wrong?

Oh I definitely agree she deadass wrong about how she went about things. She has a nasty attitude, seems entitled, and has horrible communication skills. Maybe if she came at him humbly and explained her situation, he might have been more receptive to helping her out. It's definitely her responsibility to make sure all her children are fed.

But the fact that he's swinging by dropping off McDonald's everyday and not at some point thinking about those other kids don't sit right with me.
i'll give you a example..... what if you had a man that you have a child with but what if the bd has 3 other children? would you feel obligated to feed the other kids that's not yours? give me a honest yes or no answer.

My theory is the kids have food. Just that the food not that great and when Dad comes with the McDonald’s, the other kids sitting there eating Vienna sausage. The other kids daddies don’t come around so she trying to put bd in a bad light like the rest. You heard how she mentioned other ppl think he a good dad and she going to expose him.
He start buying food for all the kids now he on the hook for all of them and open himself to her asking him to support all of them

Last edited:
My theory is I the kids have food. Just that the food not that great and when Dad comes with the McDonald’s, the other kids sitting there eating Vienna sausage. The other kids daddies don’t come around so she trying to put bd in a bad light like the rest. You heard how she mentioned other ppl think he a good dad and she going to expose him.
He start buying food for all the kids now he on the hook for all of them and open himself to her asking him to support all of them
So what his kid eating on the days he not bringing by McDonald's?

Or the rest of the day...

Y'all don't think about that??

Like if he don't pull up that day... His kid eating them same Vienna sausages... Homie himself said every other day.... And it's only one McDonald's meal.

That's looking out for your kid??

Giving your kid a one meal break from absolute shit with one McDonald's meal is right?

i'll give you a example..... what if you had a man that you have a child with but what if the bd has 3 other children? would you feel obligated to feed the other kids that's not yours? give me a honest yes or no answer.
If all my kids with me, and I got multiple bm's imma laugh my ass off if they pop up with some McDonald's cuz they thought their kid might be hungry...

imma tell her NIGGA YOU HUNGRY 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Take the meal shorty.... Just leave the toy.. It's the thought that counts... I'll tell him you stopped by

So what his kid eating on the days he not bringing by McDonald's?

Or the rest of the day...

Y'all don't think about that??

Like if he don't pull up that day... His kid eating them same Vienna sausages... Homie himself said every other day.... And it's only one McDonald's meal.

That's looking out for your kid??
One meal every other day vs a nigga who don’t show up and a mother who poor with managing her assistance?

let’s expose him for being the only adult

If all my kids with me, and I got multiple bm's imma laugh my ass off if they pop up with some McDonald's cuz they thought their kid might be hungry...

imma tell her NIGGA YOU HUNGRY 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Take the meal shorty.... Just leave the toy.. It's the thought that counts... I'll tell him you stopped by
Du out here being a bitter bm….you still the homie

Bruh...

How are you not outraged about what your kid is eating before and after you bring McDonald's.

Fuck them other daddies..... What isb YOUR CHILD eating when you don't bring McDonald's??

This is a conversation that needs to be had at that very moment. Cuz she making it looks like these kids starving while my kid eats like a king. I come every other day...... Was my kid just starving??

This is what I have to know immediately during this discovery.

Niggas really out here screaming community

when four of the five adults aren’t mentally capable of understanding the situation.
3 out of 4 kids are hunger
But that one nigga is a problem.

nigga I said no ice….you ain’t shit
Imma expose you

You starting to sound real uppity du
Why, cuz if my kid getting one meal every other day I'm upset?

Cuz that meal needs to be more than McDonald's?

Cuz I'm concerned cuz she making it sound like it's starving children in a house my child lives in?

Like if my kid lives with starving kids, and my contribution is one happy meal. I'm not feeling like dad of the fucking year

I'm uppity?

when four of the five adults aren’t mentally capable of understanding the situation.

Imma expose you
Did you watch the video?

He was literally surprised…. You know what, Nevermind.

you got it.

Bruh...

How are you not outraged about what your kid is eating before and after you bring McDonald's.

Fuck them other daddies..... What isb YOUR CHILD eating when you don't bring McDonald's??

This is a conversation that needs to be had at that very moment. Cuz she making it looks like these kids starving while my kid eats like a king. I come every other day...... Was my kid just starving??

This is what I have to know immediately during this discovery.
See this where we different I guess.
my kid hungry?
Time to switch to day shift at Tesla and have my kid not be hungry with me. That’s what I fault dude for.

Imma expose you
Bruh...
One happy meal ain't cutting it.

If you can discern that 3 kids are starving..... Trust.... All 4 kids are starving. That happy meal ain't doing shit

Back