Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Right or Wrong?

but seriously

when shit like this spreads like wildfire across multiple social media platforms my tinfoil hat starts to tingle

from my vantage point, for the most part, folks use these scenarios to posture themselves

when the reality is it's jus different beliefs

& for most, if I believe I'm right then you must be worng

:shrug2:

This thread
jump_over_shark.jpg

Lawd have mercy. I'm glad I don't have any kids lol but if that was me in this situation. I would've been fighting for sole custody beforehand. The man looking out for his kids. Tell the other kids fathers to step up (if they aren't) instead of putting everything on him or she can accept accountability and buy the other 3 McDonalds too

bruh as soon as she threw stamps into the conversation, and said her kids cant be watching his kid eat... red flags are raised in my head, and questions have to be asked..

if yall ain't like that when it comes to kids..that's yalll...

but i can't drop off a happy meal until i address certain shit

what you mean they just watching my child eat? what happens if i don't stop by today? nobody eats? you cxan't be this mad i ain't bring food for your kids...whats going on?

why the fuck you bringing up stamps and i'm bringing mcdona;lds.....is there no food in your house?... what is my child eating for dinner tonight? for breakfast tomorrow?

i don't get how these are relevant to the argument they had.....

cuz i'm not just dropping off and bouncing unless i kow my mid has food in that house...

and the way she acting would make me think he didn't

like if you telling me there's no food in a house where my child is living

eggs,milk,bread>>>>>>>happy meal

then we need to have a real sit down conversation about why you trip[ping about stamps and making it seem like there's no food in the house.. cuz i'm not comfortable with my child living there, if they living off of nothing

This video finally hit my FB friends' feeds. I think the chicks are more ruthless than the dudes. Nobody is siding with the broad in the video.

This video finally hit my FB friends' feeds. I think the chicks are more ruthless than the dudes. Nobody is siding with the broad in the video.

Because the things she said didn’t make any sense.

She don’t like him at all so she was showing out. The whole I’m going to expose you line and the stamps not on my card while at a nail shop don’t pass the vibe check.

The whole we don’t have food at home shit be fake. It’s more like we don’t have food that we want to eat at home.

Last edited:
Back