Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Right or Wrong?

prolly sugar water and mayonnaise sandwiches.
Again..... How is that acceptable?
You really gonna drop off a happy meal, bounce, and feel good that after this burger gone it's back to mayo sandwiches until you drop another burger off in two days??

Again..... How is that acceptable?
You really gonna drop off a happy meal, bounce, and feel good that after this burger gone it's back to mayo sandwiches until you drop another burger off in two days??

If it was me, and I really felt as if my child wasn't being properly fed unless I dropped off a Happy Meal, I'd do everything in my power to get custody of my child.

You know how you said that your father told that you don't owe nothing to a child that doesn't have your last name...well I was raised differently. I was taught once you get involved with someone who already has kids, ain't no such thing as half or step. Do for one, you do for all. So If my son's father called and asked me to get my son something to eat I would automatically ask if I need to buy for the other 2 as well. If it's a chronic issue then I need to investigate why I gotta roll through daily to feed him, maybe he needs to come with me cause his basic needs aren't being adequately met.

i respect your answer.

I think y'all missing the point.

It's not about taking care of another man's child. The only person saying that is the mom. And she's wrong as fuck. It's not one father's responsibility to take care of other's niggaz kids

But any man should be very concerned about his child being in a situation where kids not getting fed. With her talk of stamps and her anger at only his child eating....I can't get past that shit..

Like what the fuck is you doing woman? Why are kids going hungry? Why is McDonald's my kids only meal?

That's my issue with this. The right questions not being asked. As a man, I can't be told about hungry children and not give a fuck cuz they not my kids.. ESPECIALLY considering this is where my child stays. I need to know.... If I don't bring McDonald's, does MY CHILD go hungry??

This is the conversation I'm immediately having with this chick

@Tayboo
It’s one thing to step up to take care of another man’s child and another thing to expect it or place an obligation on someone.

I said he wasn't obligated. It's not his responsibility it's hers, but how does any adult bring food for one kid everyday and at no point think about the 3 other kids that live in the house? Or ask why he even has to feed his kid everyday when the kid is with his mother? He just dropping off the food and going about his business, oblivious to the fact that 4 kids including his aren't being adequately cared for.

Now that I think about it...

If I had a baby momma and I gotta feed her other kids...

I'm definitely smashing after I bring the food over.

Me: I brought food for the kids.
Her: Oh, you finally being considerate and shit.
Me:

Back