Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rick Rubin and Andre 3000 in a exclusive candid podcast interview

Y'all really mad a nigga for being unmotivated to make music?
I bet y'all would be the first ones to kill him if he put out a half ass bullshit ass unmotivated album.

Sometimes it ain't in you anymore and the smart ones know when it's time to hang it up. Retire on your own time, don't let the game retire you.
Right

Loved to hear more from him but shit it. It sounds like he knows he ain't got the juice anymore. Can't help but respect that.

Niggas wanna see him go out like Ali or Tyson. Damn shame

I bet y'all would be the first ones to kill him if he put out a half ass bullshit ass unmotivated album.

Sometimes it ain't in you anymore and the smart ones know when it's time to hang it up. Retire on your own time, don't let the game retire you.

HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY SOLO PROJECTS how the hell can u be uninspired as a musician especially rapper with no solo albums. You telling me fam just never wondered how his own shit would sound for a full project that's crazy y'all niggas not even thinking how insane his comments is and defending this nigga

HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY SOLO PROJECTS how the hell can u be uninspired as a musician especially rapper with no solo albums. You telling me fam just never wondered how his own shit would sound for a full project that's crazy y'all niggas not even thinking how insane his comments is and defending this nigga
Love below

This nigga quoting from the playas club lmao

When I saw the part about him not wanting people to dissect every single word looking for some super deep meaning I thought back to when he dropped that verse on Frank Ocean's album and people tried to pick apart every line looking for a Drake diss and thought it was probably shit like that he's talking about

I'm not sure how Dre coming to grips with the fact that he's not really built to be a solo MC and doesn't have any inspiration for music anymore means that he's not a great rapper. I can see why some might say he was overrated, but let's not go so far as to act like he wasn't putting out good work when he was plugged in.

I think the major problem isn't that Dre was overrated. It's that Big was underrated. People tried so hard to sell the idea that Outkast was most Dre with Big being just dragged along. I think people are starting to understand that Big was just as important to the group as Dre and is arguably the better artist if not the better rapper.

I'm not sure how Dre coming to grips with the fact that he's not really built to be a solo MC and doesn't have any inspiration for music anymore means that he's not a great rapper. I can see why some might say he was overrated, but let's not go so far as to act like he wasn't putting out good work when he was plugged in.

I think the major problem isn't that Dre was overrated. It's that Big was underrated. People tried so hard to sell the idea that Outkast was most Dre with Big being just dragged along. I think people are starting to understand that Big was just as important to the group as Dre and is arguably the better artist if not the better rapper.

Been saying this shit forever

The "No solo" argument might be the lamest shit said on this site.

The nigga made atleast 3 classics and the highest selling hiphop album of alltime. He has nothing to prove to anybody. His spot as a Goat was cemented over a decade ago.

Might be arguable if he didn't outright say he basically can't make music by himself that doesn't make you wonder how much other people actually had a hand in his perceived greatness?

Back