Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Rick and Morty (Season 7)

First half was a little shaky second half picked it up

Rick really is a terrible person.
I see the posts all over social media that says that if you relate to and like rick you are missing the point .

I think that's wrong, none of us are perfect so if you relate to and like rick its because you can recognize some of your worse impulses that you dont indulge in. So its funny to see someone put that shame aside and indulge.

If you cant relate to rick its because you may be a horrible person and lack the self awareness to realise that maybe you indulge in these behaviors, and hey..just maybe you like em dont want to deal with it.

I see the posts all over social media that says that if you relate to and like rick you are missing the point .

I think that's wrong, none of us are perfect so if you relate to and like rick its because you can recognize some of your worse impulses that you dont indulge in. So its funny to see someone put that shame aside and indulge.

If you cant relate to rick its because you may be a horrible person and lack the self awareness to realise that maybe you indulge in these behaviors, and hey..just maybe you like em dont want to deal with it.
Yeah, we all have some Rick in us (pause). Only lying asshole would deny it

Second season is decent so far, but it is a far cry from Rick and Morty status
I watched all the way until ep 7 of the first when it first came out and dropped it

I watched an ep yesterday when they ppl that were shrunk had a revolution or whatever and it was horrible man lmao

I’ll watch two eps of S2 to maybe see if they figured out then but if not that’s it

reminds me of that disenchanted show from the makers of futurism that was horrible

I watched all the way until ep 7 of the first when it first came out and dropped it

I watched an ep yesterday when they ppl that were shrunk had a revolution or whatever and it was horrible man lmao

I’ll watch two eps of S2 to maybe see if they figured out then but if not that’s it

reminds me of that disenchanted show from the makers of futurism that was horrible
The people in the wall were by far the best part. But it build to there story so I can see why it would suck if you just jumped in.

Disenchanted is/was/will always be ass cheeks. That shit is terrible

Back