Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Rick and Morty (Season 7)

Lmao I just seen the two eps finally

I’m ready to call this the best animated comedy ever

this shit is sooo smart and it’s hilarious

“aww shit they killed the Decoy family” lmao

then when it turns out decoy families are the squids? Lol

then wood Jerry at the end was hilarious

the ep with mr nimbus and morty having generations of a civilization creating a society to kill him which was basically mythology was incredible

This might be the best start to any season of any show ever, lol. I’m probably just being a prisoner of the moment, but this shit is crazy!

Weird thing is, doesn’t seem to be any continuity between the 2 episodes. Seems like 2 fully stand alone episodes. No call back to Beth and Jerry trying to improve their sex life, no anger from Morty about losing his girl, etc. I wonder if they continue this pattern into the next episodes.

This might be the best start to any season of any show ever, lol. I’m probably just being a prisoner of the moment, but this shit is crazy!

Weird thing is, doesn’t seem to be any continuity between the 2 episodes. Seems like 2 fully stand alone episodes. No call back to Beth and Jerry trying to improve their sex life, no anger from Morty about losing his girl, etc. I wonder if they continue this pattern into the next episodes.
Someone on Twitter posted how the scene where jerry is a wooden guy, he gets approached by the dolphin people, and in the episode where they broke time, the scrotum guy tells his buddy on the phone trying to find where he is in time, that if he sees the dolphin people, he’s gone too far

Back