Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Rick and Morty (Season 7)

Also the part when morty told the story about the scorpions and then two mins later about lady scorpions made me laugh

they just had a pink bow on them this time lol

Damnit

I was gonna say I didn’t like the episode but I guess this isn’t one I can half watch while watching my daughter. If y’all say it was good I’ll give it another try.

Damnit

I was gonna say I didn’t like the episode but I guess this isn’t one I can half watch while watching my daughter. If y’all say it was good I’ll give it another try.
It’s gonna come off as nonsensical and random if you watch it on a surface level

it was a meta episode and the more you understood that the more funny it was

I’m sitting there while watching trying to explain what it means to be “meta” lol

I had to watch a few times to catch everything that was going on, not gonna lie...

But it was still a funny episode

'is that the ticket guy?'
'well, just the stub'
'too soon!!!!'

Lmao

Made Rick a lil creepy at the end asking Morty for a kiss, tho

Gonna check out Solar Opposites tomorrow sometime. Made by the co-creator of Rick & Morty. Looks like they got the same animators as well

Gonna check out Solar Opposites tomorrow sometime. Made by the co-creator of Rick & Morty. Looks like they got the same animators as well

This is probably why this season has been so delayed Justin Roiland was working on this,I hope they

don't break up anytime soon. Justin is the voice of Rick AND Morty.

Back