Welcome To aBlackWeb

Revisiting the whole Pound cake speech. A long read. Lets end this.

I think you mistake being lazy with not knowing the skills to build. That's what you're describing to me when I look at your post

So, ill say we need to educate the kids and teach them skills to be able to build.
We need to focus on the kids.

I like the plan the Louis farrakhan came up with. Black people putting more into a national account and putting the money towards education etc

On a local level this could work but we are too big and spread out for anything national.

if this is the way you feel....why are you even trying to say anything?
why even get a code? why even post solution?
if you took a chance to understand why cosby got shafted....his speech divided black people enough to not have people fight back against the fucked up laws and how they was changed and overlooked and broken just to get him.
they dont have to worry about marches and they have the support of metoo.
it was the perfect time to go after him before people realize what happened...

and niggas fell for it because they got in their feeling about something that either doesnt fit them or they agree with be says it should have been said different.

think about that.
we need to be talked to nicely now? grown men?
smdh
Bruh this ain’t got nothing to do with Cosby, it’s about pointing out how white supremacy can get anyone despite the fact that someone like Cosby who had money, the very thing Cosby claimed didn’t exist took him down, and you want people to see the fucked up laws because they affected Cosby, but you Stevie Wonder to the fucked up laws that affect the black community collectively. It don’t work like that. Part of having a code is having a punishment mechanism, you don’t turn your back on the community and say foul shit but when they turn on you, you expect the community to have your back. If someone like Kaepernick gets into trouble the community would ride for him because he attacked white supremacy, not attacked the community.

But Cosby claimed that black people getting into messed up situations had nothing to do with white supremacy and it was about personal accountability.

Show me where he mentioned white supremacy. The man lived during segregation. Stop acting like he doesn't know what they are about.

It didn't. There's entirely too many people, past and present, that have made it despite white supremacy.

Aside from that, your post that I replied to:

has nothing to do with whether or not white supremacy stops people from getting degrees and living a good life. This is two completely separate topics and, honestly, looks like you're trying to divert focus.
Cosby made it right? Did his money and status shield him from them breaking constitutional rules to convict him?

Show me where he mentioned white supremacy. The man lived during segregation. Stop acting like he doesn't know what they are about.
He said black people cant blame the white man for their problems and it’s all their fault. He said black men are targeted because they sag their pants and not race. So we should see race because Cosby got railroaded but dismiss race when it affects other black people according to Cosby.

I give up. Keep cringing in a corner scared of the white man. My family is moving forward despite white people existing. If we fail we fail. But not even trying is not an option.

You didn't answer my post. You just went in talking about what you did and how you're successful.

We're not talking an individual, we're talking about a group of people who is being oppressed by another.

I never said or indicated that you should be in the hood and on welfare but just because you're in that position doesn't make it their fault.

Again what is the root of black people problem?

Black society is made up of individuals. Individuals that make moves and get to where they want to be in life without excuses.

In this day and age if you're still in the hood, it's most likely your own fault.
It's your fault you're there if you had a baby you couldn't take care of
It's your fault you're there if you were slangin dope and got locked up, released, and can't get a job.
It's your fault you're there because you dropped out of high school
It's your fault you're there because you refuse to take up a trade
It's your fault you're there for any one of the myriad of things that have nothing to do with white supremacy.

but doesnt his post sound defeatist as hell?
like you really gonna say.....dont matter how much you got or your degrees you can still get got.

like ...do people really want our kids to hear that?
Your guy just got got and he has money. What I would tell my kids is that they should work hard and do the best they can and make the most of your opportunities, there are factors out there that disenfranchise people like us and that at any moment you can get got due to a messed up situation called white supremacy. Make sure you take precautions to protect yourself in the event.

I give up. Keep cringing in a corner scared of the white man. My family is moving forward despite white people existing. If we fail we fail. But not even trying is not an option.
No one said we shouldn’t try to better our situation. That’s not the point. This thread is this long because people are in denial about the circumstances that created messed up situations in the first place.

Not entirely true. They were told they would get their record cleaned up if they became agents. But that’s not either here nor there, the point is whenever the community stepped up white supremacy destroyed any movement.
so what are you say by saying this?
and this?

How did Bill Cosby’s money and status shield him from white supremacy? Just because you have a degree or never did crimes it don’t mean that at any moment you can’t get got.

I think you mistake being lazy with not knowing the skills to build. That's what you're describing to me when I look at your post

So, ill say we need to educate the kids and teach them skills to be able to build.
We need to focus on the kids.

I like the plan the Louis farrakhan came up with. Black people putting more into a national account and putting the money towards education etc
WTF.....

ok.....we done agreed....and you fucked my day up by agreeing with me.

but jut for the record.....if someone is willing to teach you a skill but you wont go learn that skill....that is lazy.
but once a person chooses to be lazy...but want to put more effort into selling drugs or shooting up the block.....that is a big problem.
but everything else i agree with.

and honestly....thats what i took from the pound cake speech.....parents need to get on they kids more and be parents.

so what are you say by saying this?
and this?
That money and status won’t shield you from white supremacy. Police can pull you over right now kill (god forbid) you and there’s a system in place that will help them cover it up and protect them. We seen rich black men get accused of breaking into their own homes and get hemmed up by police. Hell Oprah got got because the employee at a store thought she didn’t belong in there because she looked like she can’t afford to buy anything in there. Money and status can’t save you from white supremacy. Talking about what about black on black crime and throwing black people under the bus won’t save you from white supremacy.

Bruh this ain’t got nothing to do with Cosby, it’s about pointing out how white supremacy can get anyone despite the fact that someone like Cosby who had money, the very thing Cosby claimed didn’t exist took him down, and you want people to see the fucked up laws because they affected Cosby, but you Stevie Wonder to the fucked up laws that affect the black community collectively. It don’t work like that. Part of having a code is having a punishment mechanism, you don’t turn your back on the community and say foul shit but when they turn on you, you expect the community to have your back. If someone like Kaepernick gets into trouble the community would ride for him because he attacked white supremacy, not attacked the community.
when did he turn his back?and for kap.....he also help nike raise millions only to be donated to those who dont like him or you or me.

but this punishment mechanism......for cosby for talking shit....
but no punishment mechanism for niggas who oppress the hood?

ok

Cosby made it right? Did his money and status shield him from them breaking constitutional rules to convict him?
but this should speak more about us as a nation that we allowed it to happen but as long as the rapist is off the streets and not hurting anymore white women......its fine.

we have laws in place for a reason.....and what does the population do when those laws are broke in their favor.....so if i show you its in your favor to allow me to break the law to get this rapist......would people fight?

there was women for trump
there are women for cavanaugh..
but none for cosby?

how?

when did he turn his back?and for kap.....he also help nike raise millions only to be donated to those who dont like him or you or me.

but this punishment mechanism......for cosby for talking shit....
but no punishment mechanism for niggas who oppress the hood?

ok
When he said black men that sag their pants are targeted for that reason and not because they are black. When he said black people are in bad situations because of having names like Shaniqua.

The system already punishes criminals. There is no system that protects drug dealers when they’re caught. But guess who puts guns and drugs in the hood in the first place?

He said black people cant blame the white man for their problems and it’s all their fault. He said black men are targeted because they sag their pants and not race. So we should see race because Cosby got railroaded but dismiss race when it affects other black people according to Cosby.
there is two way to look at this....

some people bring it on themselves. and others dont.
so him being arrested was showing black america he brought it on himself.....even with no evidence..people agreed.

how can a person who shoots people and turns away free education people died to get for us the same as a person who kills black people and sells poison to look nice?

When he said black men that sag their pants are targeted for that reason and not because they are black. When he said black people are in bad situations because of having names like Shaniqua.

The system already punishes criminals. There is no system that protects drug dealers when they’re caught. But guess who puts guns and drugs in the hood in the first place?
who has the choice to pick up those guns and drugs?

and i think you might have misread read his speech

but this should speak more about us as a nation that we allowed it to happen but as long as the rapist is off the streets and not hurting anymore white women......its fine.

we have laws in place for a reason.....and what does the population do when those laws are broke in their favor.....so if i show you its in your favor to allow me to break the law to get this rapist......would people fight?

there was women for trump
there are women for cavanaugh..
but none for cosby?

how?
Personal accountability remember? Black people are in jail and it’s 100% their fault there is no system that fucks over black people remember? He told black people to blame themselves and not white supremacy; so Cosby has no one to blame but himself. Black people didn’t tell Cosby to cheat on his wife, so since black people need to have personal accountability for their actions then Cosby isn’t above that.

Back