Welcome To aBlackWeb

Revisiting the whole Pound cake speech. A long read. Lets end this.

but this should speak more about us as a nation that we allowed it to happen but as long as the rapist is off the streets and not hurting anymore white women......its fine.

we have laws in place for a reason.....and what does the population do when those laws are broke in their favor.....so if i show you its in your favor to allow me to break the law to get this rapist......would people fight?

there was women for trump
there are women for cavanaugh..
but none for cosby?

how?
White supremacy that’s why.

there is two way to look at this....

some people bring it on themselves. and others dont.
so him being arrested was showing black america he brought it on himself.....even with no evidence..people agreed.

how can a person who shoots people and turns away free education people died to get for us the same as a person who kills black people and sells poison to look nice?
So black people bring it on themselves. Every time. But Cosby didn’t. Got it.

Personal accountability remember? Black people are in jail and it’s 100% their fault there is no system that fucks over black people remember? He told black people to blame themselves and not white supremacy; so Cosby has no one to blame but himself. Black people didn’t tell Cosby to cheat on his wife, so since black people need to have personal accountability for their actions then Cosby isn’t above that.
what element of our community was he speaking on tho?
the lack of parenting, the lack of parental involvement, and fuck niggas who want to be gang member.

Why are they even put there in the first place? You’re not asking the right questions.
if i come to your house and leave 6 kilos of coke....

imma guess you gonna fuck me up on sight the next time you see me and you gonna get them drugs up out ya house..

i highly doubt if you was on tough times and had a family to feed you would risk your freedom.

White supremacy that’s why.
bruh....its white stupidity.

people voting for someone who will hurt them if they had the chance.
people who dont care about whats right...but what can benefit them.

you are giving white people too much power. too much say and sway.

if i come to your house and leave 6 kilos of coke....

imma guess you gonna fuck me up on sight the next time you see me and you gonna get them drugs up out ya house..

i highly doubt if you was on tough times and had a family to feed you would risk your freedom.
Why would you even put drugs in my house in the first place?

bruh....its white stupidity.

people voting for someone who will hurt them if they had the chance.
people who dont care about whats right...but what can benefit them.

you are giving white people too much power. too much say and sway.
You mentioned Trump and Kavanaugh, the same white people that got on code to get Cosby also got on code and is protecting Kavanaugh and the same ones that turn the other direction about Trump’s sexual deviant past. It’s called white supremacy.

You mentioned Trump and Kavanaugh, the same white people that got on code to get Cosby also got on code and is protecting Kavanaugh and the same ones that turn the other direction about Trump’s sexual deviant past. It’s called white supremacy.
or maybe black weakness.
i have been agreed with your code....but if we dont stand for shit......we can be divided.
but heres the thing......lets look at your white supremacy.......even you just mentioned they look out for each other.....are they gonna hurt each other just because? dont they place their kids in the right situations to excell and succeed? and if the situation aint right....they speak up and fight until shot changes or do what they have to do to bring attention to it or get someone fired.

real shit.....

like i been saying.....this is a big world and out of all of it...i see black people can take over....fuck white supremacy......they will drop soon enough.
but we have to be prepared.
you dont get prepared after the fact....you stay ready.
we have more power than you seem to be able to imagine.
i see and alot of people that get to a certain point can see it...and its because the higher we get...the dumber we realize they are.
and how simple shit keeps us from believing we can do something. real simple shit.

all these game they play/......thats what you are focused on.
but its so much more that you are being distracted from.

or maybe black weakness.
i have been agreed with your code....but if we dont stand for shit......we can be divided.
but heres the thing......lets look at your white supremacy.......even you just mentioned they look out for each other.....are they gonna hurt each other just because? dont they place their kids in the right situations to excell and succeed? and if the situation aint right....they speak up and fight until shot changes or do what they have to do to bring attention to it or get someone fired.

real shit.....

like i been saying.....this is a big world and out of all of it...i see black people can take over....fuck white supremacy......they will drop soon enough.
but we have to be prepared.
you dont get prepared after the fact....you stay ready.
we have more power than you seem to be able to imagine.
i see and alot of people that get to a certain point can see it...and its because the higher we get...the dumber we realize they are.
and how simple shit keeps us from believing we can do something. real simple shit.

all these game they play/......thats what you are focused on.
but its so much more that you are being distracted from.
We can’t have a code until we are 100% on point with who our enemy is and based on this conversation we aren’t on the same page. You believe that there is a 400+ year coincidence while white folks on all levels know who their enemy is and they’re willing to do whatever to maintain their power, they don’t believe in fairness they believe in winning at all cost. And yes if there are white folks that go against white supremacy they have a punishment mechanism for those white folks. Word to the young white woman that got ran over in Charlottesville last year.

5th is looking at the root dos is looking at the after effect. 5th is like white people shouldnt be fucking with us period and dos is on what to do to avoid the obstacle.

5th is looking at the root dos is looking at the after effect. 5th is like white people shouldnt be fucking with us period and dos is on what to do to avoid the obstacle.

No one in this thread has denied white supremacy exists. This is what 5th doesn't seem to understand.

We can’t have a code until we are 100% on point with who our enemy is and based on this conversation we aren’t on the same page. You believe that there is a 400+ year coincidence while white folks on all levels know who their enemy is and they’re willing to do whatever to maintain their power, they don’t believe in fairness they believe in winning at all cost. And yes if there are white folks that go against white supremacy they have a punishment mechanism for those white folks. Word to the young white woman that got ran over in Charlottesville last year.
but we need a punishment system for those that hurt us...not speak something we dont want to hear. we all have opinions.....but if you doing your part to uplift....you may still have a differing opinion once new generations come along.
thing is.....i dont care to acknowledge a or any supremacy over me. but i see who my enemy is....but my enemy should not look like me.
because if i cant focus on them 100% they can have an advantage to take me out and take out the other person as well.

so i agree...we need to understand who the enemy is.....but we also have to stop those who are slowing our progress that look like us.

and if white supremacy is making a black man kill another black man...then we need to eliminate that black man.

and this is basically what it is.....
one says acknowledge the obstacle....im saying fuck the obstacle.

but we need a punishment system for those that hurt us...not speak something we dont want to hear. we all have opinions.....but if you doing your part to uplift....you may still have a differing opinion once new generations come along.
thing is.....i dont care to acknowledge a or any supremacy over me. but i see who my enemy is....but my enemy should not look like me.
because if i cant focus on them 100% they can have an advantage to take me out and take out the other person as well.

so i agree...we need to understand who the enemy is.....but we also have to stop those who are slowing our progress that look like us.

and if white supremacy is making a black man kill another black man...then we need to eliminate that black man.

and this is basically what it is.....
one says acknowledge the obstacle....im saying fuck the obstacle.
I’m just repeating myself at this point...

I give up. Keep cringing in a corner scared of the white man. My family is moving forward despite white people existing. If we fail we fail. But not even trying is not an option.

I'm with you.

Really don't see the purpose of constantly bringing up white supremacy.

Once you know it exists and understand it, the only thing you can do from there is act.....or react.....accordingly.

I wish one of those organizations/people that counts how many times someone says something was lurking this thread.

It's been mentioned so many times that I'm sick of hearing about it.

Starting to think the only way we can progress collectively...........is for each of us to progress individually

Once we all progress individually, then.........as a collective.........all of us would have progressed as a whole because, again.......we all would've progressed individually first.

Back