Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Resident Evil 4 Remake

Maybe because I'm older now, but does this feel shorter and not as difficult as the original version?

Maybe because I'm older now, but does this feel shorter and not as difficult as the original version?
Original version you was going in with a fresh take. This one you know what to expect for the most part. It’s not going to be as hard as playing the first time and not expecting a dude with a chainsaw to be chasing you to playing now knowing that yeah a chainsaw dude gonna be chasing me

I think I left off at the start of chapter 14.

I like this remake way more than the OG. This one reinserts the survival horror into the game. OG 4 was trying to be more action infused and backed away from the horror. Las Plagas was lame and them repeating the same shit with the same voice made them wack.

I’m kinda hype to run this shit back on hardcore.

He was tough in the og game

He was but this time, his final sequence was trying me because of a lack of inventory on my part. My knife was 1 stab away from being damaged, my vest was done, and I was working with whatever the smashable crates the game would give me as far as herbs went.

Back