Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Resident Evil 4 Remake

6 was a buggy action co-op mess with QTEs littered throughout the game (which made for some funny shitty moments when you missed them)

5 I just know the zombies were black and the game sucked lol

I remember nothing from that game

For somebody who never played any RE game, you sure know a good bit of information.

What you do, ask ChatGPT about these games?

For somebody who never played any RE game, you sure know a good bit of information.

What you do, ask ChatGPT about these games?
Lol oh maybe you didn’t know but I’m HIM

I watch ppl play games, I watch vids, I read, etc

There’s not much I’m not privy to tbh

Lol resident evil 8 is the only one I haven't finished I have only played 5 minutes of it and I can't be bothered
If it makes eyerone feel better, outside of the first hour idk anything about village

Just that it’s relatively short and rose’s baby blah blah

Pre-ordered on PSN. I wonder if Capcom is going to do remakes for Resident Evil 5 & 6. I wasn't a fan of RE 6 and I really don't like how they turned RE 7 & 8 into first-person view games.

Pre-ordered on PSN. I wonder if Capcom is going to do remakes for Resident Evil 5 & 6. I wasn't a fan of RE 6 and I really don't like how they turned RE 7 & 8 into first-person view games.

They better god damn not.

I’d rather see a remake for Code Veronica. They can stop the remakes after that.

Fuck 5 AND 6.

You can play Village in 3rd person now.

^^^^^Yeah.

And imo RE 6 was Dope. I played the game solo the whole thing but it's fun in COOP the mercenary mode is fantastic

Now RE 5....a remake ain't happening. It's racist AF
I had to cop the Winter Expansion pack (I had the deluxe but needed the gold version of the game) I like third-person view better.

Back