Welcome To aBlackWeb

Report Shows ‘Extensive’ Russian Effort To Suppress The Black Vote On Social Media

Russian and Trump fucked up

It’s so many blacks that got into politics because of Obama and even more now.

@ChicagoFigure You got a point...
Very good one but that doesnt negate that people are swayed by what they want to hear just to say "i knew it".

How many timrs have i said on here that people cant critcally think.
It has been shown and proven time and time again thst people cant think and are sheep.

Shit drives me crazy

Man stfu

Now we get to see these guys do everything they can to distract from or flat ignore the evidence presented in the original post.

It's gotta be really embarrassing to realize that logic and rationale you used to justify willingly giving up your right to vote was spoon-fed to you by Russian troll farms almost verbatim but nobody's trying to hear some ol' "...but but Hillary couldn't connect with the people" bullshit.

It cant be both?

lmao this is about people who didn't vote. I didn't vote for trump.

u been having a tough time in here
But u might as well have, no vote or a vote for jill stein who u kno damn well had ZERO chance, was a vote for trump, i got a dude who i told the same exact shit

But u might as well have, no vote or a vote for jill stein who u kno damn well had ZERO chance, was a vote for trump, i got a dude who i told the same exact shit
I disagree

The onus is on the voters to be informed on the candidate they choose

The onus is on the candidate to convince the voters

If hillary couldnt do that, its not the voters fault. Its her own.

I know of a guy named Joe Biden who said the same exact shit.

Dnc can and should use this to do better next time around and not try to force someone down our throats we dont want.

Give them some accountability here.

I disagree

The onus is on the voters to be informed on the candidate they choose

The onus is on the candidate to convince the voters

If hillary couldnt do that, its not the voters fault. Its her own.

I know of a guy named Joe Biden who said the same exact shit.

Dnc can and should use this to do better next time around and not try to force someone down our throats we dont want.

Give them some accountability here.
And i bet you'll have an excuse for whomever the dems pick this time too...i see u, and i seen yall on the ic too..mods get this dude the fuck outta here, you gotta try harder then having a famous black dude in youre avi

And i bet you'll have an excuse for whomever the dems pick this time too...i see u, and i seen yall on the ic too..mods get this dude the fuck outta here
And i bet if we all smarten up after trump crumbles and get some better candidates next time yall wont give any credit to the 2016 non voters

Suck a dick

And i bet if we all smarten up after trump crumbles and get some better candidates next time yall wont give any credit to the 2016 non voters

Suck a dick
Be gone bitch, and i tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you exactly who i thought you was, russian, or regular white dude on some bullshit..regardless, get the fuck outta here

Back