Report Shows ‘Extensive’ Russian Effort To Suppress The Black Vote On Social Media

Yes

Point out the edited post
@ a mod to see what point ur tryna prove

actually i stand corrected. your original racisty statement still stands...

Saying neither candidate was worth voting for is not supporting voter suppression u dumb mfs

U all werent sayin this shit a week ago now u regurgitating 'russian agent' like its a new word on sesame street

U gullible dumb mfs

Will someone besides me please tell this honkey it's not about him? I'm done with this shit.

You just called a bunch of black people "gullible dumb mfs" for defending our right to vote. You're obviously trolling right now and I'm done entertaining it.
U see how u twisting shit?

I called u and farris dumb gullible.mfs for calling me a russian agent

God ur fuckin dumb

DUDE! no one was ever talking about you! YOU'RE WHITE! This thread is about black people being the victims of voter suppression you fucktard.

Really... is this guy for real? Can anybody cosign him? Who the fuck is he and is he really this fucking retarded?

DUDE! no one was ever talking about you! YOU'RE WHITE! This thread is about black people being the victims of voter suppression you fucktard.

Really... is this guy for real? Can anybody cosign him? Who the fuck is he and is he really this fucking retarded?
Last i checked when i hit post reply it went thru

U got a problem with that hit ignore u sensitive faggot

U have yet to back up any accusation made toward me bc youre in your feelings and posting with emotion

Just one more friendly reminder...

Report Shows ‘Extensive’ Russian Effort To Suppress The Black Vote On Social Media

Some people are against it and apparently certain people on this site are for it.

Next time u wanna call me a racist u and that bitch @Farris2k1 prove it or suck a dick

Now instead of letting u keep running back to the abuse like a weak bitch im done entertaining this shit unlike u

Mods can lock it up for all i care

Next time u wanna call me a racist u and that bitch @Farris2k1 prove it or suck a dick

Now instead of letting u keep running back to the abuse like a weak bitch im done entertaining this shit unlike u

Mods can lock it up for all i care

I might have misinterpreted your intent with regards to the u gullible mfs comment and for that I apologize.

But as far as everything else goes... eat shit and die.

I fucks with fig
I fucks with dza

I get where dza coming from with someone outside speaking on black issues...this is more of a support matter.
But let's be honest....it's way to easy to get black people to turn on each other. Maybe we need a thread on it to prove it.

Reactions: SneakDZA
I fucks with fig
I fucks with dza

I get where dza coming from with someone outside speaking on black issues...this is more of a support matter.
But let's be honest....it's way to easy to get black people to turn on each other. Maybe we need a thread on it to prove it.
Thats all good n i understand that

But mfs arent racist bc they see it another way. Theres other black posters that said some real shit so if someone has a prob with talkin to a white dude there were a handful others to carry on dialogue with.