Welcome To aBlackWeb

Report Shows ‘Extensive’ Russian Effort To Suppress The Black Vote On Social Media

White supremacist is in extreme positions of power even more now under Trump.

That’s all that need to be said

White supremacist is in extreme positions of power even more now under Trump.

That’s all that need to be said

The bold has always been the case though and its fucked up that more black people feel that way now because they are more out in the open with. Even though white supremacist have always been in extreme position of power in this country.

The shit ain't worse to me now just because they willing to put it out in the open now when their policies have displayed the same exact shit as they are saying with words now.

Gerrymandering, lack of school funding for black schools, fuck up welfare policy, oversentencing of black people, etc. didn't start under Trump. The shit has always been there. Too many black people got comfortable once they stopped openly calling us nigger to our face and said we can sit in any seat on the bus.

Trump is fucked up in a major way. Trump is just kicking the racist can down the road that was passed down to him. I can admit in some cases he might even be taking shit to a new level of racist. I just don't have picks and chooses when it comes to racist and racism. Just because one racist might know its more beneficial for this racist system to throw black people a few crumbs don't make them less racist than someone who ain't willing to give black people a got damn thing. They both fucked up and racist and need to get the fuck outta here.

Or black eople can stop requiring leinency from our oppressors and say fuck it and gi all out.

Too many rather die on their knees ...but wint call it begging. They say they short.

Or black eople can stop requiring leinency from our oppressors and say fuck it and gi all out.

Too many rather die on their knees ...but wint call it begging. They say they short.

Sometimes because of the audience you can't things this bluntly. Feelings will get involved and the message will get lost.

For the record I agree with what you just said 100%.

You brothers are telling the truth. The issue is do we see America as our future or do we see opportunity to gain our own independence and self reliance? I believe thinking America will be a powerhouse is a dream of dreams and only people who do not see historical trends will believe America will always be. That's the real strength of Maga to protect those self interests while ignoring the reality that will actually save America.

We are the gold test that defines if America has something real or false. Those self aware know when America marked us with fools gold and while others see it as real gold even though the coloring is leaving it for the real color it is.

Sometimes because of the audience you can't things this bluntly. Feelings will get involved and the message will get lost.

For the record I agree with what you just said 100%.
But thing is...while I understand what your saying.....those same people love trying to play people or talk shit. So that's why I tend to not temper what's said or how it's said.

But thing is...while I understand what your saying.....those same people love trying to play people or talk shit. So that's why I tend to not temper what's said or how it's said.

You right and I get it. I didn't mean not to say it bluntly on here. Even though sometimes people on here miss or purposefully ignore the message cause how it was said hurts their feelings.

Until we as black people really sick and tired of being sick and tired of the bullshit this country does to us we going to be stuck in this bullshit. I respect the difference of our many views about our plight here. My example of this was the Eric Garner murder. For many black people the rallying cry was him saying "I can't breathe". I get that and understood why that resonated with a lot black people. What Garner said that resonated most with me was "this shit stops today". He was literally sick and tired of being sick tired of them fucking with him. I'm sure he didn't think it would lead to his death that day but he fought over that shit and it cost him his life but he backed up what he said is how I see it and I respect it.

The real question you niggas should be asking is if the black vote is so valuable to the democrats success then why aren't they promising us everything under the sun to make sure we vote?

And Barack Obama is the biggest sellout in black history.

ezgif-4-be8fa4c533.gif

The real question you niggas should be asking is if the black vote is so valuable to the democrats success then why aren't they promising us everything under the sun to make sure we vote?

::corny overused gif removed::

Russian agents infiltrated your whole goddamn thought process but it's the rest of us that should be asking ourselves questions.

lol ok.

So I guess the Russians got Malcolm X too because he was saying the same thing 50-60 years ago.
Russian agents infiltrated your whole goddamn thought process but it's the rest of us that should be asking ourselves questions.

lol ok.

Last time I checked majority rules and Are we really talking like our vote would change the election?

So they're linking pro-black opinion with Russian terrorism now. Thing is, black people have been saying that type of stuff for decades already. But an outside force sneaking in at it's convenience is possible and not a new tactic. I don't believe how they're trying to suggest it's the reason for the black voter decline, however.

View attachment 95291
Fuck outta here wit that gif, i remember damn near every undercover whiteboy on the ic used that bullshit daily

Malcolm X said the bullet or the ballot. Who'd you shoot?

From the speech u just referenced:

A]ny minority that has a block of votes that stick together is in a strategic position. Either way you go, that’s who gets it. You’re in a position to determine who’ll go to the White House and who’ll stay in the doghouse.

You’re the one who has that power. You can keep Johnson in Washington D.C., or you can send him back to his Texas cotton patch. You’re the one who sent Kennedy to Washington. You’re the one who put the present Democratic administration in Washington, D.C. The whites were evenly divided. It was the fact that you threw 80 percent of your votes behind the Democrats that put the Democrats in the White House… And despite the fact that you are in a position to be the determining factor, what do you get out of it? The Democrats have been in Washington, D.C. only because of the Negro vote…You put them first and they put you last. Because you’re a chump! A political chump.

You put them first," said Malcolm X, "and they put you last. 'Cause you're a chump. A political chump! ... Any time you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that party can't keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and you are dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that party -- you're not only a chump but you're a traitor to your race."

Back