FEATURED REPORT: Former Bad Boy rapper G. Dep has been granted clemency by N.Y. Gov. Kathy Hochul, Gothamist reports.

test
The fact he turned himself in showed that he had a guilty conscious and was trying to make amends, though I dont think he realised the dude died...

I think it was part of his trying to get clean and air his past misdeeds out...

Hopefully he can get out and make some grown music because he was a serious MC...

One of my favourite G Dep tunes...

Everything this man did was commendable and I don't see why he should be held to his past deeds if he took every step in righting his wrongs. No man can judge him for this fact, and he should be a prime example of a man overcoming past deeds. He could've lived with that for the rest of his life but HE chose to rectify it even more so in the public eye. A true G, salute 🦾

I thought I heard there was some question on whether or not that was even the person he shot or if the person he shot actually died

G dep was on heavy drugs.He might not have even know what happened.

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: LexDiamond1995
Makes you wonder if there's really such thing as a Bad Boy curse

I can't think of anybody that made a smooth transition off of Bad Boy

I was going to say Faith Evans, but her husband got murdered.

• Ether
Reactions: Inori
Everything this man did was commendable and I don't see why he should be held to his past deeds if he took every step in righting his wrongs. No man can judge him for this fact, and he should be a prime example of a man overcoming past deeds. He could've lived with that for the rest of his life but HE chose to rectify it even more so in the public eye. A true G, salute 🦾

This is easy to say when it is not your loved one that was taken away.

Reactions: Inori