Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED REPORT: Former Bad Boy rapper G. Dep has been granted clemency by N.Y. Gov. Kathy Hochul, Gothamist reports.

test
This is easy to say when it is not your loved one that was taken away.
No its not, its not dwelling in the past ESPECIALLY if the person who did it let justice be served onto him. Gtfo your feelings and mature the fuck up. You holding a grudge upon a act that decades old does WHAT exactly? Nothing, but serve your emotions. I stand on what I said.

I was letting yall cook but now niggas wanna talk about how it’s admirable to turn himself in or excuse him because he was probably high and post songs and shit

You niggas make me sick to my stomach fam

Who wanna say somethin…

View attachment 1235857
Ain't nobody telling you to feel any type of way. But to try to shit on another perspective because you think people are forever supposed to be held to their past actions is the mark of child. No offense. Go out in the world and learn that the very people around you have done just as worse and NOT A NEAR NIGGA in one of them would have the self gumption to FACE JUDGEMENT.

Ain't nobody telling you to feel any type of way. But to try to shit on another perspective because you think people are forever supposed to be held to their past actions is the mark of child. No offense. Go out in the world and learn that the very people around you have done just as worse and NOT A NEAR NIGGA in one of them would have the self gumption to FACE JUDGEMENT.
I appreciate this man

You gave me so much perspective

If you punch someone's ticket yours should get punched too. Ain't enough jail time you can serve for taking a life. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
No its not, its not dwelling in the past ESPECIALLY if the person who did it let justice be served onto him. Gtfo your feelings and mature the fuck up. You holding a grudge upon a act that decades old does WHAT exactly? Nothing, but serve your emotions. I stand on what I said.
Lol, how am in my feelings and you the one rage typing? I said what I said. I have no feelings involved because i dont know dude.

Back