Reply if you want an Exempt Badge

Yea so and for the record it hasn't been popping all day because Beta wasn't posting in it
i posted my thoughts about the pelicans in the pelicans thread

thats where i want to have serious discussion about them and not spam the nba thread with thoughts that others might not want to talk about

I'm still banned from the Martin Scorsese thread so if a mod wanna help me out it would be appreciated

I’m not saying here’s flaws but every system has a loophole.

With that paid ban was there a reason in the description?
mooney, you a smart dude

the person that bans them dont have to have a reason why. They just wanted to fuck with him and looks like the mission was more than successful

Reactions: Chicity
i posted my thoughts about the pelicans in the pelicans thread

thats where i want to have serious discussion about them and not spam the nba thread with thoughts that others might not want to talk about
That worked for you cause it's multiple fans for that team just like it is with the Lakers. How many heat fans are there, two. Beta and TheBoyRo

That workd for you cause it's multiple fans for that team just like it is with the Lakers. How many heat fans are there, two. Beta and TheBoyRo
Three I know y’all got beef so you did it on purpose but don’t leave my Patna infamous out

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity
That worked for you cause it's multiple fans for that team just like it is with the Lakers. How many heat fans are there, two. Beta and TheBoyRo

They are 3rd behind Pelicans and Lakers fans.

Its a grip of them

threads like these are always hilarious b/c it exposes what people really think about me

i wonder what the thread would've been like if someone else made it

• Haha
Reactions: Mooney
mooney, you a smart dude

the person that bans them dont have to have a reason why. They just wanted to fuck with him and looks like the mission was more than successful
Good Look, I’m generally just an observant but you wanted my input so I spoke up.

Yes but that’s technically harassing and if any for of harassing is a rule then....need I say more?

I think it would be fair to nullify @Beta ban and for the future when a person asks for a ban they need to justify why. Oh and beta can’t take this to court.

threads like these are always hilarious b/c it exposes what people really think about me

i wonder what the thread would've been like if someone else made it
No one hides how they feel about you