Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reply if you want an Exempt Badge

anyway,

the option to ban people from threads and the site have been removed

if you have purchased it and didnt use it, let me know and I'll refund your money

i couldnt find an option to lift the effects of the ban, but im hoping that deleting them reversed them

if you still have any issues let me know but there was nothing from the admin panel that I could do to phsyically reverse it.

anyway,

if you have purchased it and didnt use it, let me know and I'll refund your money

i couldnt find an option to lift the effects of the ban, but im hoping that deleting them reversed them

if you still have any issues let me know but there was nothing from the admin panel that I could do to phsyically reverse it.
Aye! This ain't the lick b

anyway,

U eating L's fam...u pose to be eating dubbs

jamies-winston-eat-the-w.gif

Fuck what these niggaz want....give em what they gone get

How is he or anyone losing?
This is how you iron out differences and move forward instead of creating a hostile environment

lol at nobody even brining up those mysterious "New purchase: Ban User From Thread" joints that were showing up in the jungle the past couple days....

:think2::hahaha:
niggas dont read for shit

thats becoming more and more obvious

lurk came in at page 8 not having read one single post, yet, my name was the first one he brought up to voice his faux concern

Back