Welcome To aBlackWeb

Remy Ma VS Nicki VS Foxy Brown

Droppin today

childs-play.jpg

It was a cool diss, I'm glad she went at Nikki

Really would be cool if Nikki would respond but I don't think she would..

I think one of her crew members will though...they'll throw a shot on some "that's my sister, let me say something type shit"

It was a cool diss, I'm glad she went at Nikki

Really would be cool if Nikki would respond but I don't think she would..

I think one of her crew members will though...they'll throw a shot on some "that's my sister, let me say something type shit"

hmmmm interesting perspective.

hmmmm interesting perspective.

I'm just sayin, that's how bad the game hasn't gotten.

I wouldn't even be surprise if that happens

Look at Game corny ass.

Ppl got to much money invested in Nikki to let her go head to head at Remy. I wouldn't let my investment get messed up for you niggas who want a rap battle Lol dayum yall.

So it'll be some 3 on 1 vs type stuff if she even respond coming If I was to guess. Ganging up on Remy pretty much

didn't she tweet (Nikki) a 6, Lol, supposedly calling on Drake fans?

I'm just sayin, that's how bad the game hasn't gotten.

I wouldn't even be surprise if that happens

Look at Game corny ass.

Ppl got to much money invested in Nikki to let her go head to head at Remy. I wouldn't let my investment get messed up for you niggas who want a rap battle Lol dayum yall.

So it'll be some 3 on 1 vs type stuff if she even respond coming If I was to guess. Ganging up on Remy pretty much

didn't she tweet (Nikki) a 6, Lol, supposedly calling on Drake fans?

You had me as soon as you said "Game corny ass"
I agree with you 100%

If she doesn't respond herself , she's done. She's already gettin torched online. She has to respond.

Game and meek been beefing lol why are you surprised he sent more shots at meek?

If she doesn't respond herself , she's done. She's already gettin torched online. She has to respond.

I don't think she'll be done.. she still will sell records.

She may be done in the average rap fan, but average rap fans like us don't buy her albums. well I don't

She'll be aight.

You think she's going to respond? If you were Wayne or on her PR team, would you let her respond? or wait and jump on a record with Wayne and Drake or whoever and yall all take shots at Remy?

Last edited:
Song was so boring. No one should ever spit over the ether beat. The beat aint even that good, its what Nas said that made the song so iconic.

Lol @ Remy dissing Nicki for having enhancements when Remy has clearly gotten enhancements since shes been released from prison.

Back