Welcome To aBlackWeb

Remy Ma VS Nicki VS Foxy Brown

I mean remy ma at the end of the day is a rapper.
Shes always been a lyrical beast.
Nicki hella lame for posting remy's album sales lmaooo fuck the album sales, can you rap? what them bars do?

outside of her monster verse...
NOTHINGGGGGGG

She has many fire verses and ofc sales matter, but she should've said that in a verse and remained silent until she dropped a diss record. Her being on twitter/instagram commenting to the shit is only showing that she's hurt and emotional , her using that Beyonce shit looked desperate and sadda den a bitch.

She has many fire verses and ofc sales matter, but she should've said that in a verse and remained silent until she dropped a diss record. Her being on twitter/instagram commenting to the shit is only showing that she's hurt and emotional , her using that Beyonce shit looked desperate and sadda den a bitch.
Damn that sales shit bring your bars. Kool Moe D, Busy B, LL ,Canibus, KRS-One/Shan, Jada/Beans (Disrespectful as it gets)naaaaaah

Damn that sales shit bring your bars. Kool Moe D, Busy B, LL ,Canibus, KRS-One/Shan, Jada/Beans (Disrespectful as it gets)naaaaaah

Just about every nigga u named brought up sales and other personal shit that has nothing to do with rap in their diss. There would be nothing wrong with Nicki saying you're small compared to me, you barely moved 10k etc

Similar to Jay telling Mobb Deep

"No, you're not on my level get your brakes tweaked
I sold what ya whole album sold in my first week"

Just about every nigga u named brought up sales and other personal shit that has nothing to do with rap in their diss. There would be nothing wrong with Nicki saying you're small compared to me, you barely moved 10k etc

Similar to Jay telling Mobb Deep

"No, you're not on my level get your brakes tweaked
I sold what ya whole album sold in my first week"
She's saying it on Twitter being twitter finger Hov dropped Takeover.

So yall didn't read my post?
jordan3_zpsoalmmkoi.png

Back