Welcome To aBlackWeb

Remy Ma VS Nicki VS Foxy Brown

Song was so boring. No one should ever spit over the ether beat. The beat aint even that good, its what Nas said that made the song so iconic.

Lol @ Remy dissing Nicki for having enhancements when Remy has clearly gotten enhancements since shes been released from prison.
:smh:

remy torched that child lou....it's a rap battle

there were too many punchlines to sum it up as a song about enhancements,

and to many devastating bars to call it boring.....

chief-keef-nah.jpeg

I don't think she'll be done.. she still will sell records.

She may be done in the average rap fan, but average rap fans like us don't buy her albums. well I don't

She'll be aight.

You think she's going to respond? If you were Wayne or on her PR team, would you let her respond? or wait and jump on a record with Wayne and Drake or whoever and yall all take shots at Remy?

She's already losing those pop fans, that wave has gotten old. She's already realizing that and has made attempts to get back in touch with real hiphop fans and did away with the barbie wigs and goofy shit.

Wayne can barely save his own career right now and I say this as a die hard wayne fan, but he's still trying to revive his own career. Drake might be able to get her a hit, but I don't see it saving her career.

If she were to body remy, that shit would give her career new life.

She made enough money, Her last album I heard was dud or didn't sell.

I don't know what direction should can go now...Ass and her appearance can only last so long until it's start getting old to ppl

Dayum man..

Song was so boring. No one should ever spit over the ether beat. The beat aint even that good, its what Nas said that made the song so iconic.

Lol @ Remy dissing Nicki for having enhancements when Remy has clearly gotten enhancements since shes been released from prison.

giphy (10).gif

they cant sue if she's not making money or selling it

they can ask her to remove the image, but they not gon get no money from her

I think it's safe to say Nicki not responding. Ol girl talked shit to Taylor Swift and Hanna Montana but wanna be quiet when somebody in your field calling you out

Back