Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rejection

I have been rejected before. But I am a brat and VERY competitive and resourceful so I took it as a challenge. ha!

"F" that, nobody tells me no dang it.

I'm working on the going after what I want but I do think rejection plays a huge part in why I don't...
I just always been the one to let someone approach me.
Idk I think I just need to come out of this shell I'm so used to bein in.
At the same time tho I think well if he was interested in me shouldn't he be giving me some type of sign...
This got my mental all twisted...

:orly: are you sure?

fab_zpsmieya2fa.png

Watch out now... you bout to open up them flood gates

I'm working on the going after what I want but I do think rejection plays a huge part in why I don't...
I just always been the one to let someone approach me.
Idk I think I just need to come out of this shell I'm so used to bein in.
At the same time tho I think well if he was interested in me shouldn't he be giving me some type of sign...
This got my mental all twisted...

...you overthinkin chica.

Go holla. I'm sure he won't turn you down.

If he does...k.i.m.

I don't approach dudes, I'm shy as hell. But I did one time though, I was out with a friend, we were playing a drinking game or something I can't really remember but anyway lol I ended up losing I had to go holla at this dude, he was really cute too. I was drunk and it took her like forever to talk me into it. I did he was chilling with a few of his friends. I remember his friends were like :ohshit1:. he was so surprised when I came up to him like ''um.. hi, I usually don't do this but...can I get your number..'' :lmao2:I was tipsy too. He started laughing and was like ''yes you definitely can.'' Lol we ended up actually talkin for a couple months lol . If it wasn't for my ex at the time we probably woulda ended up together tbh but yeah that's the only time I ever hollered at a dude. I don't know, I am scared of rejection and then maybe that wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't so shy on top of that.

Back