Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rejection

I don't have a problem with dudes approaching me but you see one thing you gonna learn bout me is that I haven't dated in a really long time but by choice of my own but I think I do need to change my ways cos what if I miss out on something cos I waited to long but I find some dudes like girls they have to go after and some like the girls that approach them and let them know they wanted... Lol was easy when I was just to myself

The successful rate of a woman approaching is higher than a guy's imo.

Unless you're belligerent, or give off a nasty vibe, then you're more than likely to walk away with the guys number (or he gets yours).

The successful rate of a woman approaching is higher than a guy's imo.

Unless you're belligerent, or give off a nasty vibe, then you're more than likely to walk away with the guys number (or he gets yours).

This is hectic asf and yeah I'm sure you are right on that but I'm not looking for just sex either so its a huge gamble is all...

This is hectic asf and yeah I'm sure you are right on that but I'm not looking for just sex either so its a huge gamble is all...

But who's talkin about sex tho? Not EVERY guy that approaches a woman wants strictly sex.

You can't assume that's his intention off the bat.

But who's talkin about sex tho? Not EVERY guy that approaches a woman wants strictly sex.

You can't assume that's his intention off the bat.

I know this but some might take a woman approaching a dude as a easy female and it's just confusing because I have had several dudes approach me for the mere fact I was probably the only female not pushing myself on them...

I know myself and what I'm capable of. Don't let me really really really be feeling a dude either. Sex is going to happen and I will be the initiator.

See that's what I'm talmbout.

My thing is this...you're not out there giving your pussy to every male you see, then why is it an issue for a woman to let a man know up front what she wants?

I mean I know society is partly to blame.

My thing is this...you're not out there giving your pussy to every male you see, then why is it an issue for a woman to let a man know up front what she wants?

Exactly. I've came across many guys and mass majority have never even got a skeet taste. I let dudes know from the jump what I want. If they ain't with it, they'll leave and they have. A whole bunch of them. Tell them what you want and you won't have an issue with wondering if he just want the pussy or not.

Don't get me wrong I LOVE SEX as much as anybody and yes if I'm really feeling someone I don't mind letting him know what I want but I gotta have some kinda feeling from him first cos I won't give it out like that...

Prime example: this guy I know. If I ever see him, I'm fucking him. Idc idc idc! So there is no need to worry about if he wants sex because I want it and I'm taking it.
The end.

Don't get me wrong I LOVE SEX as much as anybody and yes if I'm really feeling someone I don't mind letting him know what I want but I gotta have some kinda feeling from him first cos I won't give it out like that...

Lemme put you on game about guys.

If you wanna know if a guy is feeling you, hold a conversation. That's big indicator.

If you can hold a convo, w/o giving 5 words or less vague answers to his questions, you good. We're not complicated.

Last edited:
Lemme put you on game about guys.

If you wanna know if a guy is feeling you, hold a conversation. That's big indicator.

If you can hold a convo, send not give 5 words or less vague answers to his questions, you good. We're not complicated.

Thanks for the input and I'm gonna take all this in and see where it fits with me but one thing a dude needs to know is I do not repeat DO NOT SHARE or play bs games...

Some women can not handle rejection. Especially if she is on the hefty size. I ain't desperate. Standards everybody has em.

I been rejected before. I've always been the type to go for what I want. If I like a dude he will know in some form or another.

and I'll know if they with it or not sooner or later.

Back