Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reesey, Du & AP podcast

He said this
She said that
He shouldn't have said this
He should be mad at yall

:smh:

This nigga's still lying. It wasn't a disagreement. You were hitting her up to do weirdo photography.

And there's still the first chick i mentioned you still haven't responded to.
Oh he was on his joshie shit huh?

Just listened to it good shit. @TonyDubbz good job on the editing and now you famous cause of those cookies little bro. Far as the host's damn good job.
Be mindful when you kind of running off at the mouth talking cause once the edit start I hear y'all getting cut off and wonder what yall was ably to say. Some topics are to heavy and need more than 20 25 mins also. How often y'all gone keep doing em? @AP21 how often you'll do the movie joints

Just listened to it good shit. @TonyDubbz good job on the editing and now you famous cause of those cookies little bro. Far as the host's damn good job.
Be mindful when you kind of running off at the mouth talking cause once the edit start I hear y'all getting cut off and wonder what yall was ably to say. Some topics are to heavy and need more than 20 25 mins also. How often y'all gone keep doing em? @AP21 how often you'll do the movie joints
got one recorded now. I just have to edit it

gonna try to knock out at least one a week as our schedules permit

Great feedback!
Thank you!

For the record EVERY private interaction/conversation I've had with a woman here has been positive. At no time has any woman here or anywhere else asked me to leave them alone or even that I made any of them uncomfortable on here or anywhere else. To "my face" our interactions have always been positive. If I made any woman on here uncomfortable I sincerely apologise. It was never expressed to me. And it was never my intention.

Now whatever someone supposedly says behind my back is out of my control.

Now @Goldie I asked you what about you is KNOWN FOR being a stand-up individual and you proceed to tell me about behind the scenes things you've done but you're not KNOWN FOR none of those things.

You don't have a REPUTATION of being a stand-up individual.

You don't have a REPUTATION of being thorough.

You don't have a REPUTATION for being an honorable individual.

You have a REPUTATION for gossip, instigating, slander, and starting drama. That's YOUR REPUTATION. YOU chose that. All facts.

You know the irony of me checking every so called predator/creepset nigga we have here and it's been ME the whole time?!?! And not only did you KNOW this you never checked me once like you should have done and not only that you let me continue to "prey" on women in the VIP?!?!

We both know this is a false narrative.

And the fact that you speaking on VIP activities shows you don't keep your own code. Nigga YOU made that rule up and you don't even stick to your own code. That's not thorough.

Gossip, slander, false narratives, instigating and starting drama isn't thorough in any way.

We've had several conversations behind the scenes and not once did you bring ANY accusation to my attention or check me about it if I did cross the line with one of the women here. That's not thorough.

For the record EVERY private interaction/conversation I've had with a woman here has been positive. At no time has any woman here or anywhere else asked me to leave them alone or even that I made any of them uncomfortable on here or anywhere else. To "my face" our interactions have always been positive. If I made any woman on here uncomfortable I sincerely apologise. It was never expressed to me. And it was never my intention.

Now whatever someone supposedly says behind my back is out of my control.

Now @Goldie I asked you what about you is KNOWN FOR being a stand-up individual and you proceed to tell me about behind the scenes things you've done but you're not KNOWN FOR none of those things.

You don't have a REPUTATION of being a stand-up individual.

You don't have a REPUTATION of being thorough.

You don't have a REPUTATION for being an honorable individual.

You have a REPUTATION for gossip, instigating, slander, and starting drama. That's YOUR REPUTATION. YOU chose that. All facts.

You know the irony of me checking every so called predator/creepset nigga we have here and it's been ME the whole time?!?! And not only did you KNOW this you never checked me once like you should have done and not only that you let me continue to "prey" on women in the VIP?!?!

We both know this is a false narrative.

And the fact that you speaking on VIP activities shows you don't keep your own code. Nigga YOU made that rule up and you don't even stick to your own code. That's not thorough.

Gossip, slander, false narratives, instigating and starting drama isn't thorough in any way.

We've had several conversations behind the scenes and not once did you bring ANY accusation to my attention or check me about it if I did cross the line with one of the women here. That's not thorough.

ok ok ok ok I gotta stop you here.
i cant watch you do this shit.

ive known goldie well over 10+ years and hes one of the most genuine niggas in my circle. we speak for hours about a wide range of things and he never talks dirty on anybody up here even the ones that have disrespected him or the ones i want him to mash out because i simply dont like
them lol out of our 10+, long, arduous years lmao hes never not once crossed me or done some foul nigga shit. I never had to question he moves or motives. if I need anything, he’ll give it to me no questions asked, he has my back and always has advice to give me and a kind word. @Goldie i can say, without a doubt, will give someone the shirt off his back and the last dollar in his wallet because thats just the man that he is.

i dont know about the beef but these statements are just simply untrue.

yeah goldie can get computers putin up here and stir some pots for entertainment but that comes with social media and thats all in good fun.

yall have to stop thinking this forum shit is real life because yall really dont know who yall be talking to or coming at all crazy.

i wasn't going to say anything because goldie and i fight our own battles but you cant sit up here and shit on my mans. like nah

Back