Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reesey, Du & AP podcast

Good job on these podcasts y'all. Keep up the good work!

@Reesey u seem like a stand-up woman from day one and online @Goldie has never been known for being a stand-up nigga or individual ever really, so please don't let it suprise you when someone who's never displayed or rarely displays stand-up qualities does ho ass shit. The nigga known for instigating, gossip and starting drama and he did that.

@Goldie that was some ho ass shit frfr. The whole thing. But why do you stay doing ho ass shit tho?! Let's discuss it on your podcast...

The nigga who be in the VIP section making weirdo requests has an issue with me

source.gif

I'm not gonna even list the countless standup shit i've done for niggas on this very site, from the hundreds of dollars i've given away via giftcards/cash, to helping Du with his books to create a page on this site just for kandy's t-shirt company, etc. I have nothing to prove to lil fuck niggas like you.

Nah this is the prequel. This lil weirdo wanna jump out the window over some shit he knows nothing about.

But since you're here, lets talk nigga @NeighborhoodNomad

Swear to god you wasn't in a chick's pm on this site and told her you fell in love with her within the first day, to the point she hit me up to say she needed a break from the site cuz weirdo mfs like him creeped her out.

Nah this is the prequel. This lil weirdo wanna jump out the window over some shit he knows nothing about.

But since you're here, lets talk nigga @NeighborhoodNomad

Swear to god you wasn't in a chick's pm on this site and told her you fell in love with her within the first day, to the point she hit me up to say she needed a break from the site cuz weirdo mfs like him creeped her out.

Will smith dam.gif

And she aint the only chick to make a complaint about this nigga. Where you at slim? @NeighborhoodNomad

And i'm glad this bitch nigga popped up, cuz he's another example of the theme for the Prequel. Mfs who act one way in public, always trying to preach and shit, but behind the scenes doing some other shit. Mf trying to preach to me and he's the fuckin predator of ABW.

And she aint the only chick to make a complaint about this nigga. Where you at slim? @NeighborhoodNomad

And i'm glad this bitch nigga popped up, cuz he's another example of the theme for the Prequel. Mfs who act one way in public, always trying to preach and shit, but behind the scenes doing some other shit. Mf trying to preach to me and he's the fuckin predator of ABW.

@NeighborhoodNomad

tenor.gif

Back